Commando v. Casual - The Innate Planner Battles the Inner Pirate - 2-8 P22

I really want to go to Sci Fi again, I love those cars! I didn't know they could make a milkshake out of Tofutti, that's awesome! Love Disney! :lovestruc

I notice you have a new ticker! We're going for an anniversary trip too, the beginning of May! I CAN'T WAIT! :banana:

Your milk shake sounds really delish! Awesome that they have an alternative for dairy. Where else are you going to get that? :confused3

Glad you came back to update! :thumbsup2

I was wondering where you had gone...glad you're back!

Disney is awesome for catering to allergies so well. I'm so glad you got to enjoy a "milk"shake at SciFi!

Sounds like it was a great meal all around.

Hi! I was around, just not on the DIS. :lmao: Life gets hectic sometimes.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back.

I really want to go to Sci Fi again, I love those cars! I didn't know they could make a milkshake out of Tofutti, that's awesome! Love Disney! :lovestruc

Eating in the cars is so much fun!

I notice you have a new ticker! We're going for an anniversary trip too, the beginning of May! I CAN'T WAIT! :banana:

Cool! Our anniversary is in June but it's not convenient for my husband to take off work then, so we're going end of May. :goodvibes

Your milk shake sounds really delish! Awesome that they have an alternative for dairy. Where else are you going to get that? :confused3

Glad you came back to update! :thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes I'm glad to be back.

Sci Fi is such a fun place!
Glad you were able to get a delish dairy free shake. :goodvibes

Me, too, that shake was awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter