Comfirmation?

DVC-Don

DIS Veteran
This ever happened to you? I made this reservation back in early December for June 26 to July 2 and wrote the confirmation # in my Passporter. Today I called MS and we are in the 'puter, but has anyone else not gotten a confirmation letter?

Yes, it happens sometimes. If you call and confirm the ressie, maybe you can have them send you one.

Yes, it just happened to me. I made three separate reservations for later this year (made the ressies on the same day). Two of the confirmations came, but the third never did. I called yesterday and asked for it. I've read previously about people who have had to call several times and never did receive a copy of their confirmation.

You don't have to have it to check-in, but I like the warm fuzzy from receiving the confirmation in the mail.

Good Luck,

Lissa

Yeah I didn't receive confirmation until we got back to UK. Made reservation less than a week before we flew out to WDW so there was no time. Had no problems at check in and got all my requests.

Susan

I made my reservations in January for my December trip and I never received a confirmation letter. I keep menaning to call and request another copy.

facebook twitter