Come to my pity party please.

You know, while I really REALLY want to go back to my happy place there is a bright side to not having to try and get tickets and reservations today. In that we don't have to have the stress right now and let our fellow DISers in Cali go through the process first. Oh who am I kidding, I wish I was online now waiting.
I went through the reservation process the first day with my tickets, until the end. I'm not sure why I torture myself, haha.

You know, while I really REALLY want to go back to my happy place there is a bright side to not having to try and get tickets and reservations today. In that we don't have to have the stress right now and let our fellow DISers in Cali go through the process first. Oh who am I kidding, I wish I was online now waiting.
I see your point. The popularity of DL will never die, but the novelty of the reopening will wear off eventually.

I see your point. The popularity of DL will never die, but the novelty of the reopening will wear off eventually.

I keep telling myself that it's worth it to wait anyways with how many restaurants are closed. They won't even have Mickey pretzels! No Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans,Carnation Cafe..... our top favorites too!

When we go for the holidays I'm probably gonna be extra emotional after such a long wait. Last time we visited was xmas 2019 so it'll have been a full two years by then!! I already warned my family I might just fling myself at the castle and cry with joy. 😂

From NV here. Last time I was there was the week before the parks closed. Hoping to return in October and December 2021, but if I can get there sooner I will be there!

From NV here. Last time I was there was the week before the parks closed. Hoping to return in October and December 2021, but if I can get there sooner I will be there!
My wife took our daughter out of school one day to go to DL in early March of 2020. So, my daughter really misses DL. She always ask me if she can go after Covid. She said she wants to go to Goofy's Kitchen. So sad that she can't go. I guess even if DL is open, I don't think the hotels are open except GCH for DVC.

At least you are in the same country so have a better chance of getting there before I do from New Zealand. I don't mind waiting to get the full Disney experience as it will be our little girls first time.

I’ll join! 🙋‍♀️ I’m in Australia and our government won’t even let us leave the country til probably next year. We used to go to Disneyland every Christmas. It will be sad if we miss this year too, but I’m staying hopeful.

And in the meantime I’m going to enjoy watching everyone’s videos and pics and reading the trip reports! I’m so happy that DL is at opening up finally. Hope is on the horizon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter