Come to Molokai Gram Con, 2/7 to 2/10!

Originally posted by kellymonaghan
"First thing in the AM" sounds a bit rough but I'll try. And lunch at Mythos sounds like a BRILLIANT idea! ;)

I will bet that if all parties show we will be at MIB until 11:35 and then leave for MYTHOS to be there at 12:00. We will then do the coasters et all after lunch in IOA.

Now if MsDiz get soundly trounced she will no doubt plead for one more shot at MIB:)

I may be able to make it out to the shoot out Saturday. If I can make it in the morning it will probably be about 10. If not I'll be out there after lunch, I'll tell you where I'll be if that's the case. I'll have my detailed plans in a day or two...

Aloha Tia,
Oh tita, niele is my middle name according to DH! ;)
A belated Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou to you and your ohana.
Yes, I am going in UO next month and can hardly wait. This will be my first trip solo and so I am a little nervous. But we only had one discount ticket that was going to expire so....couldn't waste! :D
Wish you could join us, I hear February is pretty cold in Idaho :confused: and the air fares are going down...
But mahalo for the good wishes and we will be thinking of you!
Donna

After reading this thread I am glad to see I will not be the only one with kids in tow so please do officially count me in! We will be there 2/7 till 2/11@ HRH

I know we'll be riding the MIB several times since it's my son's favorite ride, but he does not let me fire my gun (go figure how an 11yo with autism thinks), so I guess the shootout is out for me...
I'd like to sign up for that lunch at Mythos too, but I can't find that post where Barry gave a link to sign up for it- can you post it again here? Thanks

and oh yes- for the person that asked for another reason to celebrate during that timeslot, the 8th will be my daughter's 13th birthday maybe we can all sing to her LOL

Counting the days till we meet again... for the first time!
:smooth:

/Aloha,

And maybe we can have a birthday meet? :jester: I had a post card last year that said they have 2 birthday celebrations with cake:

IOA - 2:45 at Circus McGurkus Big Top-Seussian Sing-a-Long
US - 3:30 at Cafe La Bamba, celebrate with the stars

Do they still have these celebrations? Or maybe a 13 year old girl wouldn't appreciate them??:confused:

I am so happy I will be able to meet so many of you!:wave:

I just hope it is warm and :sunny:

Donna

we can sing to your daughter after mythos when we have had a few Potion of The Gods to fortify ourselves with. :smooth:

MsDiz and i will lead the vocals, that should be good for a laugh:D

151, some fruit juice. MsDis might remember better than i and she will be on the board some time after the Packer Game. Of course if they win it could really be sometime before we hear from her:cool:

Originally posted by Molokai Gram
/Aloha,

And maybe we can have a birthday meet? :jester: I had a post card last year that said they have 2 birthday celebrations with cake:

Do they still have these celebrations? Or maybe a 13 year old girl wouldn't appreciate them??:confused:

Donna

Donna, i have been to Circus McGurkus once, it would take a lot of Potions of the Gods to get me to go there again. :smooth:

Originally posted by Molokai Gram
/Aloha,

There is very little at USO/IOA that my kids DON'T appreciate-
they love it all. My daughter even loves Lucy and my son's 2nd favorite after MIB is Alfred Hitchcock! I gave up trying to figure these 2 out a long time ago...unconditional love- lol

Anyway, I will call passholder services and find out about the birthday to-dos, thanks for the suggestions.
This is getting really exciting, a new twist when our road trips were getting predictable!

:smooth:
I know the first night of mardi gras is friday, but does anyone know if the HRH is doing the movies by the pool, and at what time?:jester:

Originally posted by MIB999999
151, some fruit juice. MsDis might remember better than i and she will be on the board some time after the Packer Game. Of course if they win it could really be sometime before we hear from her:cool:

Shhhhh....please type more quietly! :(

The Packers didn't win, but that's no reason not to party anyway!:D

Honestly, I don't know what was in it, it was fruity and good, but I'd really rather not talk about alcohol today! :rolleyes:
As with most things at Mythos, presentation is everything, including with this drink!

Karen
Crawling back into bed now....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter