Comcast Employee Ticket Discount

motofox4

DIS Veteran
Does anyone who works for Comcast know how much of an employee discount they get on purchasing Universal tickets? Also, are Comcast employees allowed to purchase the tickets for friends or relatives or are they given a "different" type of ticket that requires identification?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Does anyone who works for Comcast know how much of an employee discount they get on purchasing Universal tickets? Also, are Comcast employees allowed to purchase the tickets for friends or relatives or are they given a "different" type of ticket that requires identification?

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi there my husband works for Comcast. You get 30% off the tickets and hotel rooms. You also get 4 (1 day passes) that you can upgrade. I posted a similar question a few weeks ago. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2718986

Maybe the above post can help you some. I am not sure exactly what website you go to (my hubby knows) and it gives you all the info on the codes to use and phone # to call.

Hello all. My husband and I are leaving in a few weeks to go to Universal Studios. We were told that we would get 4 free tickets. However, after checking on the Comcast website, we do not because he was hired after January 1st of this year. It is my assumption, though, that we will get 30% off of the ticket price. Does anyone know this to be true? When he called our human resource department, they didn't know. They told us to call Universal Studios. When we called Universal Studios, they told us to call our human resource department. We have been trying to get a clarification for about a month. It's been a terrible and grueling process. We leave in a few weeks and this is really getting to be stressful. He started in March. Help! Does anyone know the answer and a phone number or contact?

Hello all. My husband and I are leaving in a few weeks to go to Universal Studios. We were told that we would get 4 free tickets. However, after checking on the Comcast website, we do not because he was hired after January 1st of this year. It is my assumption, though, that we will get 30% off of the ticket price. Does anyone know this to be true? When he called our human resource department, they didn't know. They told us to call Universal Studios. When we called Universal Studios, they told us to call our human resource department. We have been trying to get a clarification for about a month. It's been a terrible and grueling process. We leave in a few weeks and this is really getting to be stressful. He started in March. Help! Does anyone know the answer and a phone number or contact?

I sent you some information via PM. Hopefully it should be enough to answer any questions you may have. If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to let me know.

Yes you can still get the 30% off your tickets. You will need to go to Guest Services with your Comcast badge and you will need your Employee ID number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter