Columbus distance classic and 5k -- tapering now

i really didn't get any replies for lunch on friday -- what is everyone's thought. i have a reservation for a table for 8 -- i account for 3 of those -- for 1 p.m. at O'Shaugnessy's (sp?)

thoughts?

plans?

rather not be committed to a time that's fine, i just want to be courteous and cancel if we think not

For friday at the expo -- I'd plan on getting there around 11:30 a.m. if our lunch plan is still on, i know Liz has a shirt to present to John Bingham and i'd like to be then and hopefully chat with him some. does anyone want to make specific meeting plans?

Well...count me out for this one. My car is without a transmision and it is gonna set me back 3K to fix it.....I feel actually horrible that I am going to miss this....I am a bit numb right now...so I will have to WISH you all well and chime in a bit later after I figure out what to do about the car.

Have a great race, ladies! I will be thinking about you all!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

lizdotcom99 said:
Well...count me out for this one. My car is without a transmision and it is gonna set me back 3K to fix it.....I feel actually horrible that I am going to miss this....I am a bit numb right now...so I will have to WISH you all well and chime in a bit later after I figure out what to do about the car.

Have a great race, ladies! I will be thinking about you all!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Liz, I am so sorry you won't be able to make it - I know how much you have been looking forward to it.

I am looking at my options for getting to Columbus. I do have a room reserved at the Hampton Inn for Friday night. How close it that to the expo and the start of the race??

Oh and Lily, I finally saw your question about pace...if I make it to Columbus my pace will be s...l...o...w, I am just not as prepared as I was in WDW, and my pace there was 15:58.

pat -- glad to hear you may be able to come still -- i believe Hampton Inn is walking distance to expo and start line -- this is something i'll be verifying myself today -- at the beginning of this post is an arena district weblink -- check it out there

LIZ!! oh liz! i'm soooooo sad for you and not being able to have the weekend now!!

Hi WISH'ers! I've been away from this board for a while, but I remembered that the Columbus Penguin race was this weekend, and just wanted to stop by and WISH you all the best in your race! I remember how cold it was last year for Molli ... here's hoping for better weather this year.

Have a great time! I'll be thinking of you, and sending :wizard: your way :goodvibes

Mary-Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter