Color Swap Pages Progress CLOSED

DisneyIsTerrific

DIS Veteran
Color Swap Thread for page groups

due date August 21, 2009

Slideshows:
Slideshow for Groups 1-9

Slideshow for Groups 11-21

This is the link to the earlier progress thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2160862

Check in: May 20, verify groups and pm address
Jun 20
Jul 20
July 30 - Last call for Angels
August14 -- mail date
August 21 -- due date

Angels: I will pm you with a reminder if you forget to check in. After 48 hours with no response I will request angels for your spots. If you are going on vacation or will be out of town, please check in early. Please do not sign up for more than you can handle. If you need an angel, please ask for one as soon as possible. I will not be asking for angels after July 30. I will swap out between groups as best I can.

THIS SWAP IS OPEN TO ALL SWAPPERS. NEWCOMERS ARE WELCOME AS ALWAYS. If you are new to swapping on the DISboards, please limit yourself to 2 groups.

Requirements for Page Groups:
You will make one 12x12 page for each person in your group. (Most are groups of 4) Each page should have:
1. photo spots: 2 4x6 (or 5x7) OR 1 4x6( or 5x7) and 2 smaller spots OR 4 or more small spots, embellished once
2.one element or several small embellishments
3.a space for journaling -- it can be an element,a hidden tag, a photomat that opens…if you make an element for journaling, then you have fulfilled your element requirement. If your journaling spot is hidden, you still need an element or several small embellies
4.blank topper, 2 layers, embellished, whatever size works OR a blank space for a title (no larger than 3 x12??) AND 2 co-ordinating papers 4x12 each

You can see examples of pages in the swap gallery in the latest MK swap and also in the current Sports & More pages swap.

Using patterned papers and other colors
Yes! You can use your patterned paper in this swap. Your pages do not have to be solid cardstock only. I am requesting that you do not use themed papers such as bats, Christmas trees, brothers etc. We have a holiday swap and the weird pages swap on the calendar that will cover those topics. These groups are meant to be theme-less, just about the color. In the end, your pages should represent the color you picked -- no one should have to look at the label to see if your group was blue or green.

You can use black, white, or neutral in your groups. Again, in the end, your pages should represent the color you picked.

Unless otherwise stated in your group, you can use any shade in the color spectrum. If your color is blue, use any shade of blue from midnight blue to baby blue. However, if you selected blue in the pastel group, keep it light. I realize we may have different opinions on whether a color is in the blue family or the green family -- the swapper makes that call.

Packaging Instructions
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS THROUGH CAREFULLY. If you are unable to package and label as follows, I respectfully ask that you do not sign up for this swap. Items that are not packaged and labeled properly are an added burden to the hostess; it really slows down the sorting process and increases the chances of you not getting back the pieces you are entitled to.

Place all 4 pages in one Ziploc bag that is able to close. Label the bag with your DISname, name and group information:
123SA
Susan Billings
Red A
Each page should be signed or labeled on the back as well.

Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

Mailing: You may send to me, by any method you choose unless you are mailing after August 7[note this is before the mail by date]. Then, you must mail Priority WITH Delivery Confirmation. I prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. Please include enough postage in your package for return shipping. The rates are: Standard box – $10.35, Large - $13.95. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER August 7. If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.70, and a filled out slip. I will not mail the items back with delivery confirmation unless you include the $.70. And I am not responsible to for postal errors.

DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

Monochromatic Groups -- use any shade of the color, white, black or a neutral color, patterned paper that is mostly the color of the group

1. Red FULL
a. rlovew
b. Susiestone
c. Mickeyteacher
d. 123SA

2. Blue FULL
a. rlovew
b.Susiestone
c. ArizonaRita
d. Mickeyteacher

2A Blue
1. 123SA
2. ZerotoHero
3. Susie
4. DisneyIsTerrific

3.Green FULL
a. ArizonaRita
b. Mickeyteacher
c. DisneyIsTerrific
d. SusieStone

4.Brown FULL
a. 123SA
b.SusieStone
c. ArizonaRita
d. NEE

4A Brown
a. DisneyIsTerrific
b. ZerotoHero
c. MorgansMom
d. AWM

5.Purple FULL
a. rlovew
b. ArizonaRita
c. Mickeyteacher
d. MorgansMom

6.Pink FULL
a. rlovew
b. ArizonaRita
c. morgansmom
d. NewEnglandEeyore

6A Pink
a. Mickeyteacher
b. 123SA
c. Susie
d. rlovew

7.Yellow FULL
a. rlovew
b. DisneyIsTerrific
c. SusieStone
d. ZerotoHero

8.Orange FULL
a. 123SA
b. SusieStone
c. ZerotoHero
d. ArizonaRita

9. Pastels FULL
a. pink - DisneyIsTerrific
b. blue -- 123SA
c. mish mash -- MorgansMom
d. green -- NEE

11. Rustic -- pick from these choice or pick your own
a. brown/gold -- Arizona Rita
b. burnt orange/orange -- DisneyIsTerrific
c. TBD -- AWM
d. brown/forest green -- NEE

12 For boys
a. blue -- AWM
b. green -- 123SA
c. orange -- DisneyIsterrific
d. brown -- Momx3boys

14. Patterned Paper -- This groups is for patterned papers that don’t really fit into one particular color group. You can use as many different patterns as you like. Solid cardstock can be used as well. Each page does not have to have the same papers, but should be the same set up & quality. A great way to use up those DCVW stacks! You do not have to pick a color when you sign up.
a. 123SA
b. AWM
c. DisneyIsTerrific
d. rlovew

14A. patterned paper FULL
a. ArizonaRita
b. morgansmom
c. NEE
d. SusieStone

14B patterned paper
a. DisneyIsTerrific
b. SusieStone
c. AWM
d. 123SA

Color Combos -- for the following groups, use 3 colors . No particular brand of paper is required. Co-ordinating patterned paper can be used too. Simply state the group number you want and your colors, keeping in mind the boy/girl groupss and no repeats please. If these fill, I will open Grp 22 and so on.

15. Boy Combo FULL
a. SusieStone --blue, orange, brown
b. DisneyIsTerrific -- blue,cream,green
c. mom3boys -- blue,green,brown
d. 123SA -- green, mustard, vanilla

16. Boy Combo 2
a. SusieStone--red, yellow, blue
b. momx3boys -- green,turquoise,yellow
c. 123SA -- green, blue, brown
d. DisneyIsTerrific -- red, white & blue

17. Boy Combo 3 FULL
a. Susiestone --2 blues and brown
b. 123SA --blue,cream,brown
c. DisneyIsTerrific -- blue,green,brown
d. mom3xboys -- orange,blue,yellow

18. Girl combo 1 FULL
a. 123SA --pink, brown, white
b. DisneyIsTerrific -- yellow,orange,green
c. SusieStone -- orange,pink,yellow
d. rlovew -- purple,pink,green

19. girl combo 2 FULL
a. SusieStone -- orange,red,turquoise
b. 123SA --green, black, purple
c. morgansmom -- pink,cream,brown
d. NEE -- black, white, pink

21. Black FULL
a. black and white -- ArizonaRita
b. black and pink -- DisneyIsTerrific
c. black and red -- morgansmom
d. black and silver -- SusieStone

Angel
TinkerBean
ZerotoHero

:thumbsup2Check in: May 20, verify groups and pm address
:yay:Check in Jun 20
;)Check in Jul 20
:flower3:Check in July 30 - Last call for Angels
:woohoo:August 14 -- mail date, please give a detailed update
August 21 -- due date

:car:mailed
:banana:received
popcorn:: mailed back to you
:cheer2: received by you

:cheer2:123SA -- 1, 2A, 4, 9, 6A, 8, 12, 14, 14B, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
:cheer2:Arizona Rita -- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 14A, 21
:cheer2:AWM -- 4A, 11, 12, 14, 14B
:cheer2:DisneyIsTerrific -- 2A, 3, 4A, 7, 9, 11, 12, 14, 14B, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21
:cheer2:Mickeyteacher -- 1, 2, 3, 5, 6A
:cheer2:momx3boys -- 12, 15, 16, 17
:cheer2:morgansmom2000 -- 4A, 5, 6, 9, 14A, 19, 21
:cheer2: New England Eeyore -- 4, 6, 9, 11, 14A, 19
:cheer2:rlovew -- 1, 2, 5, 6, 6A, 7, 14, 18
:cheer2:SusieStone -- 1, 2, 2A, 3, 4, 6A, 7, 8, 14A, 14B, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21
:cheer2:ZerotoHero -- 2A, 4A, 7, 8

Thanks AWM! I'll mark you as checked in!:thumbsup2

I have all my supplies for my groups and as soon as I finish the element groups I'll get to working on pages.

Thanks again to Stephanie and to the angels who took over some of my spots.

I have 2 grps finished, 2 grps to work on a little bit, and 3 to complete. I have sketches and supplies for all of my grps.

I have my papers for most groups- I have to check on my new group but I have some other things to finish before these.

Rebecca

I've got one group out of my four done. Leaving for vacation tomorrow on the RV so hopefully I can get the rest finished. We'll see. Thanks a bunch!

Michi, thanks for checking in. This is the progress thread for pages and since I don't have you down in any of the page groups, I'm assuming you are checking in for your elements groups. I'll go to that progress thread and mark you as checked in.:goodvibes I'm sure you are have a hectic time getting everything together for your vacation. Have a great trip!!!

I'm here and gathering supplies. I will be starting on this swap next week.
S :)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter