Color Swap Elements Progress - CLOSED

Mail Call!!!!!! Mazda and AWM, your boxes arrived today!!!!:cool1:

I've gone through the boxes and checked everything in, but I haven't taken photos yet. I'll do that later and update the slideshow. Everything looks great and both of you tell your boys that they did a fantastic job on their groups. We've got talented kids in our little swapping world!!

And, thank you both for the goodies. That was sweet of both of you and I love them!!! Mazda, I've put AWM's tea in her box so I won't forget to forward it on.

As you are photographing my groups, make sure I made enough of the elements. I've been getting myself confused over 2 mats, 1 mat + 1 tag, etc. If there are any lacking, let me know and I'll send more to the swappers.

As you are photographing my groups, make sure I made enough of the elements. I've been getting myself confused over 2 mats, 1 mat + 1 tag, etc. If there are any lacking, let me know and I'll send more to the swappers.

Will do!:thumbsup2

Okay everyone, today is mail day!!!! Many of you posted the other day that you'd be mailing by today. Please let me know when you mail!!!!

I'm not ready to mail, but I'm cropping tonight and tomorrow, so I should be able to send them out on Monday or Tuesday, either way, I'll send priority, so they should be there by the 21st, 22nd at the latest.

MinnieGarden and Rebecca, your boxes arrived today. Everything looks wonderful. Thank you both for the gifts. Flowers are always useful and the boy scout tags will be great on DS's pages. I hadn't seen those before. Thanks!

I've updated the slideshow with MinnieGarden, rlovew, AWM, Mazda, and Tora's pieces. AWM, your sets are all fine, no extra pieces needed at all!

Ok for sure tomorrow. It has been raining cats & dogs here like crazy every day! Thanks again for everything!

Didn't get to PO today but this will be postal tomorrow. It's all done and ready to go - me and Amourecat.

I didn't get a chance to get out today before the post office closed, but I'll be mailing mine and Duchess Tisha's first thing in the morning with DC if needed.

I didn't get a chance to get out today before the post office closed, but I'll be mailing mine and Duchess Tisha's first thing in the morning with DC if needed.

Thanks for the update. I'd mail with DC just so that we can track it if the USPS messes up and sends it to Timbuktu!:goodvibes

Mine went out yesterday morning. I am at NMB and don't have the DC number iwth me but it is at home if there is any problems.

We are at Bay Watch and it is so nice today. It is overcast enough to keep the blazing sun down to a simmer. We went to Broadway on the Beach yesterday and did the rides and went to the Aquarium - have to use swap pages for that.

Thanks Susie. I'll let you know if we need the DC number.

Have fun in MB! I love Broadway at the Beach. I've never done anything but shop there, but it's still fun!!!

Hey there DIT. I'm postal today! Yay!:banana: Let me know when you get it. Thanks for hosting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter