Color Swap Elements Progress - CLOSED

Coolcat finished her last group -- colors changed to black & white. THat's grp 3 kids.

I'm going to see if I can get my last AK spot finished and mail it together,

We are done and actually got it all in one box.
Wanted to put the everyday or AKs but they won't fit. So I'm not going to rush on the AK one.
Will post again when I get back from the post office.

Coolcat finished her last group -- colors changed to black & white. THat's grp 3 kids.

I'm going to see if I can get my last AK spot finished and mail it together,

Sounds good!:thumbsup2

We are done and actually got it all in one box.
Wanted to put the everyday or AKs but they won't fit. So I'm not going to rush on the AK one.
Will post again when I get back from the post office.

This sounds good too!:thumbsup2

We are coming down to the wire everyone! The date to have these in the mail is this Friday, August 14!

Stephanie, I will most likely not be mailing until the 17th, but I will send priority with DC, and they should be there by the 21st. I have a crop coming up this weekend where I plan to finish up my August swaps!

Hey there DIT. I hope you had a great trip!:cool1: I will be going to postal tomorrow. Thanks for hosting. I'm excited to see what I get back. :banana:

Hey there DIT. I hope you had a great trip!:cool1: I will be going to postal tomorrow. Thanks for hosting. I'm excited to see what I get back. :banana:

Thanks Michi!

Mail call! I received packages from PrincessNancy96, Ronita, and 4ltltinks.

Ronita, awesome work!

4ltltinks, your stuff is fantastic too! And, great job to Thing 2 & 3!!!!

Nancy, thanks again for angelling and your groups look wonderful. Thank you for sending a set of each for me too! When I'm hostessing, I love seeing everything in person, but it makes it really hard to not get everything so that was a perfect gift! Thank you!

I've taken pictures of everything, but I don't have the photos uploaded yet into the slideshow. I'll do that this evening and let you know when the slideshow is up-to-date so you can check out all this awesome stuff!!!!!

If I'm not postal before Friday, I will be Friday. I will let you know. :)

Here are photos of my groups:

IMG_5355.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

Rebecca

Those are nice Rebecca!

I am postal. Priority with DC. Saved $6 using the flat rate box. :thumbsup2

I dont want to look because i want to be surprised but I hope Im in lots of your groups Rebecca! Nice work!

Also, Love your Happy Holidays page!!

**Haven't read any of this thread for over a week.**

Just wanted to post a quick update - have been out of town since last week. My groups have been completed for a while now. Just need to box it up and send it out tomorrow. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter