Colonoscopy question!!

Where do these zombie posts keep coming from? I know it's Halloween, but really?

From the tread suggestions at the bottom of the screen. There was one from a woman who was denied use of the rocking chairs in the baby care center because she was bottle feeding, not breast feeding. It was from 2010 and closed!

Topic is still timely. Actually, since OP is about due for another colonoscopy, it is very timely.

Yeah, the new software does seem to encourage reviving old threads. And there has been a dramatic drop in new posts in recent years, used to be 4 or 5 pages of new posts if I checked in in the morning, and again at night. Now the first page of posts may go back a couple of days.
Makes me wonder how long the DIS will be around.

I know the OP. She's on top of stuff, she didn't need the post to be bumped.

OK, but if I were having a cardiac arrest I would think that the least thing to worry about would be if I were wearing contacts or not. Why would you have to take out my contacts if I was having a cardiac arrest anyway? What happens if they stay in until my heart is working again? Will I go blind? See my life flash before my eyes clearly? What?:confused3
I am responding to my own post because I recently had that question answered and I wanted to share it. This would apply if they were not completely aware that you were wearing contacts or if you situation calls for you to have your care transferred to someone(s) that were unaware. If you were to be comatose or even just unconscious, and your contacts were to stay in your eyes, not only would you have the original problem, but, now you would have a possibility of going blind if they stayed in to long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter