College Program Roleplay?

Orreed

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I was wondering if we are aloud to make a Disney College Program role play? I was thinking you could "apply" and then get to pick roomies, go to casting, training, on the job, playing in the parks, etc. I would admin/Disney Cast Members Managers and DCP staff. it or someone else could if they wanted to. Would anyone play?:)

*Also if you want to play put a role you'd want. I will probably only do 2 or 3 roles with 1 or 2 locations. Maybe more, just matters on the number of players.

We're allowed to do any sort of thing as long as we follow the forum rules I think. (which is like, be nice, no curse words, etc.)

That seems interesting. My only thing would be do we have enough people with enough information on the DCP to pull it off. Because I don't know much about it.

Cool! I think I know enough about it. I used to watch a lot of vlogs and liked reading the group Facebook page. I'd be glad to explain the information to the roleplayers. Really I'd be up for any roleplay. Let me know if your Hogwarts one ever takes new students.

Cool! I think I know enough about it. I used to watch a lot of vlogs and liked reading the group Facebook page. I'd be glad to explain the information to the roleplayers. Really I'd be up for any roleplay. Let me know if your Hogwarts one ever takes new students.

Okay, that sounds fair. I pretty much do any RP really, the HP stuff has just caught on, I guess. Well, as caught on as you can get with three people. I tried Kingdom Keepers a while back but it kinda failed.

I find what happens here is you start out with like 6-12 people on average but you end up with 5 regular posters at best.

But anyway, I will let you know if I decide to open it to new people again. And if you decide to start this, let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter