Cold Pizza

Do you like cold pizza?

• Yes - what a great breakfast.

Votes: 58 54.2%
  • Meh - if I'm too lazy to reheat.

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • No - that is disgusting.

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Other. Seriously, this is a yes or no question.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

Breezy_Carol

Who needs doors when you can use windows
This morning there was one slice of pizza left over from last night so I got it out of the fridge and ate it cold. DH was disgusted by that but I like it, so my question of the day, ---Do you like cold pizza?

This morning there was one slice of pizza left over from last night so I got it out of the fridge and ate it cold. DH was disgusted by that but I like it, so my question of the day, ---Do you like cold pizza?

ONLY 1 slice??? Breakfast pizza requires at least 2 slices otherwise it's a pre-breakfast snack. One slice is a 3am/4am munchy.

I prefer it hot, but I do eat plenty of cold pizza when I don't feel like waiting for it to heat up in the toaster oven. Especially when I bring it to work for lunch and there's only one toaster over for the whole office.

I voted disgusting......but not really. Others can do it and I don't mind.
But not me. I like it a little gooey.

I like it. I don't have it that often, but it's good. It may depend a little on the type of pizza, but generally I approve.

ONLY 1 slice??? Breakfast pizza requires at least 2 slices otherwise it's a pre-breakfast snack. One slice is a 3am/4am munchy.
I'm here to confirm that John's pizza portion figures are correct. I just had leftover pizza for breakfast(reheated in the air fryer.) There were two slices in the fridge, I just ate one and then wished I'd warmed up both slices. The upside: I can have this again tomorrow morning.:sunny:

Im more grossed out by having it for breakfast than I am the cold part :)

But Ive grabbed worse when in a hurry.

I'm good with it. Had a cold slice a week or so ago. Not breakfast but afternoon snack. Not as good as when we ate it the night before, less taste, but okay.

Best way to eat pizza. It is actually what is for breakfast here today - had a send off dinner for oldest kid last night - ordered all the faves from a local place. Including 3 pizzas.

I vary - some days, straight out of the fridge hits the spot. Other times, I want it heated up. If it's good pizza, either way I have no issues.

Heck, who am I kidding? Even if it's bad pizza, I'm still probably eating it :rolleyes1

Thicker pizza, yes. Thinner pizza that's curled up and dried out, you can keep it.

I have a son that does that. If I bring home leftover pizza and if he is in town watch out...it will be GONE!!

for me it depends where it came from, certain places pizza is great & cold and some are not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter