Coke freestyle cups still able to get ICEEs?

Mugins

Earning My Ears
Hi, So I'm getting very conflicting information as I'm trying to look this up. It's almost 50/50 of places saying you can use coke freestyle cups to get ICEEs and those saying you can't, all of which posted in 2021 so fairly recently. It's not a deal-breaker but with my group not being used to Florida heat it would be nice to know if we'd be able to use our cups to get ICEEs to help cool off.

Thank you for any and all help.

We got them in October 2021. We are going again in March, hopefully someone has a more recent answer before then :-)

In September it seemed the newer staff was not aware of the icee refills. The seasoned staff knew all about them. I guess it just matters on who you get. You could always ask them to call to make sure. (If they are not busy) I swear there was something in the app that I showed the new members to get the refills.
a side not, the icee place in Seuss landing know all about refills and I think has the most flavors.

In September it seemed the newer staff was not aware of the icee refills. The seasoned staff knew all about them. I guess it just matters on who you get. You could always ask them to call to make sure. (If they are not busy) I swear there was something in the app that I showed the new members to get the refills.
a side not, the icee place in Seuss landing know all about refills and I think has the most flavors.
Thank you for the information. I wonder if they aren't teaching new staff because they are trying to phase it out over the next year or so.

Just posted this ? Over at the Facebook AP Universal group……they all say yes…… I literally had no idea I wish I had known last September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter