Coffeemaker at ASMu?

No. At least you couldn't one year ago. We were there the last week of March. I called and asked if it was possible, but they said it wasn't an amenity offered at the value resorts, only moderates and higher. We just used our refillable mugs and I send my DH to fill them (since he can look "presentable" much quicker than I)!

We were just there in January, they do not have coffee makers, I brought my own (for tea) and rented a mini fridge $10 daily, but having said that I would either A.) buy the refillable mug, $8.95 seems expensive but at $2 a soda it is economical in the end..or B.) bring a coffe maker and then purchase milk at the food court and keep it chilled in your ice bucket.

We were there in March and I brought a hot pot...also good for hot cereal etc... I brought non dairy creamer and packets of sugar and I was set!

I bought a 3 cup coffeemaker at a local discount store for about $10 awhile back. I keep it
in it's small box for traveling. Sure it's saved me twice that in coffee prices so far. We bring a small bag of decaf and one of regular, and get creamers at food courts and keep 'em cold in the ice bucket.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest