Coffee at the All-Stars

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
If you get coffee at the food-courts at an All-Star, what kind of cup do you get and are there lids? I'm looking to see if I can send DH out first thing in the morning to bring some back or not.

You can buy refillable mugs w/lids for $8.99 and get free refills on coffee and soda throughout your stay. Milk and juice you have to buy by the carton. I think the food court opened at 6:00am when we were there last May. Have a great time!:bounce:

You can either buy the refillable mugs, or there are disposable cups you can take from the food court. I think there were lids, although I don't remember for certain. When we stayed at ASMo in Jan. 1999, I brought breakfast & coffee back to the room every morning, except when we had breakfast PS. I was alwasy up befoer DH, so I would shower & dress, then wake him up, and I would go get breakfast while he was in the shower.

I think the refillable mugs are up to $9.99 now, as of Jan. 2002. I do think that I saw people with disposable coffee cups with lids.

If you happen to be in one of the buildings far away from the food court, they have a small vending truck parked between a couple of the buildings where you can buy coffee and donuts, so you won't have to walk all the way to the food court if you only want coffee.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter