• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Code watch February 2017

I am with all of upset got my fingers cross it will hit tomorrow. Does anyone know about what time. I think last year when I picked up free dinning it was around 5 am when the discount was available.

I believe in the past that some of the promos have not been released to Visa card members first. I know when we got free dinning in 2015 it was realized to general public and no visa early release. I am visa so either way I am ready!

Wouldn't they announce the promo for Visa holders first? I think you all are getting a little hyper.
Last year the rumored came out on 9/22, hit for Visa holders on 9/24 and general public on 9/28. Many of us who are eagerly waiting are visa holders.

I am with all of upset got my fingers cross it will hit tomorrow. Does anyone know about what time. I think last year when I picked up free dinning it was around 5 am when the discount was available.
Not sure what time if it is just a "rumor
leak" but the bookings always start early and the TAs usually know beforehand.

Heck I am happy with just a rumor leak right now so I can see what to budget.

I had a dream that I woke up to a brand new quote from my TA saying she saved me $698 with the package but the numbers showed I saved about $1000 and I was so confused. When I actually woke up it took me a few Minutes to realize it was a dream and 3:00 in the morning. LoL

I had a dream that I woke up to a brand new quote from my TA saying she saved me $698 with the package but the numbers showed I saved about $1000 and I was so confused. When I actually woke up it took me a few Minutes to realize it was a dream and 3:00 in the morning. LoL
That's funny. It just shows how much this is on our minds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter