Cocoa Beach parasailing

1stdisneycruise

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if any of you have come in a day early before or after the cruise and went to cocoa beach. We are staying in cocoa and would love to go to the beach, eat a nice dinner and go parasailing.

We know nothing about this area so any advice or comments are helpful!

:fish:

We are a family of mom dad and a 6 and 9 year old

We are not wanting to spend a ton of money so for the budgeted family:laundy: sorry I had to us this smilies. It is so cute and I am new today. I just signed up. This looks like a great sight and hubby is watching football so a day to hope to find my answers.

We are going February 26th 2009 and just booked january 1st:cheer2:

I went parasailing last year n Cocoa Beach with my 7 year old daughter, my mum, and grandmother. It was a girls day adventure we wanted to do right before we took off on our 5 day cruise. We absolutely loved it. The day we went the submarine was coming into the area, and that was really neat to see. The views were beautiful and my daughter just loved seeing Kennedy Space Center while flying. I would highly recommend doing this. The captain and crew were also great and just made all of us feel right at home, on the water. This should still be their phone number Cocoa Beach Parasail 321-212-8277. They also have a website. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter