CM at Vero Beach Wins the first Castle Stay!

Congrats to Ellen!party:
Yes, I wish there'd be a picture posted of her!

We were at VB this past November & whole heartedly agree with best CMs ever!
From check in, to Island Grove Packing Co, to both restaurants & Green Cabin room.
Lots of good humor & all very helpful!

Jean & Chris

On the podcast where I inintially heard the news (prompting me to search for the article), they said that she was worked as wait staff in one of the restaurants. :thumbsup2

I have to also agree about the CMs at Vero - they are wonderful.

I am surprised however that Disney employees were allowed to be awarded Disney Dreams. Most companies will not allow those who work for or are associated with the company to win things. Maybe because it wasn't a contest?

Don't get me wrong - I am very happy for her - just surprised.

I have to also agree about the CMs at Vero - they are wonderful.

I am surprised however that Disney employees were allowed to be awarded Disney Dreams. Most companies will not allow those who work for or are associated with the company to win things. Maybe because it wasn't a contest?

Don't get me wrong - I am very happy for her - just surprised.

YOMD has a special component called "Backstage Magic" that just rewards dreams internally to CMs! Pretty neat.

YOMD has a special component called "Backstage Magic" that just rewards dreams internally to CMs! Pretty neat.

thanks for explaining that to me. It is pretty cool that they do that. And even better that one of those wonderful Vero CMs wins something so special.

I'm curious. If you win a night in the castle, after the park closes, are you locked in the castle? Can you get out and walk down mainstreet? I guess DH & I are alone on this but we think it would be kinda creepy.

But I do look forward to seeing pics of the interior.

I'm curious. If you win a night in the castle, after the park closes, are you locked in the castle? Can you get out and walk down mainstreet? I guess DH & I are alone on this but we think it would be kinda creepy.

But I do look forward to seeing pics of the interior.

I don't know for sure, but I bet there's a great deal of stuff happening in the park after hours. Touch up painting, plant trimming, parade practices, etc... While I'm sure it is not active the entire night - I bet it won't be a ghost town either. If I ever have the opportunity to spend the night in the castle - I'll be sure to let you know what all really happens on main street after hours!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter