Fabulous news!!Hard Rock and Royal Pacific opened their club level lounges today. Modified hours are 7-10am, 5-7pm and 8-9pm. I haven't seen a full list of offerings yet though. But this is great news! Keeping my club level room at RPR for August.
That is such good news!!!!From Orlando Informer.. you were correct @schumigirl about HR club moving to the Apollo boardroom
Starting on Monday, June 8, both Hard Rock Hotel and Royal Pacific Resort started up their club-level services once again. With the caveat that the new protocols and practices can continue to change, here’s what Loews has on tap for right now:
- Modified hours: food service in the morning will be from 7:00 to 10:00 am; in the evening, 5:00 to 7:00 pm; and dessert, 8:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting will be implemented.
- Lounge seating has been modified for social distancing, including some tables being rendered for the use of only one party and other tables being removed entirely.
- The club concierge team continues to operate as the personal concierge for club-floor guests and their planning needs.
- Modified locations: at Hard Rock, the club locations have been moved to the foyer, outside terrace, and Apollo boardroom. (They remain the same at Royal Pacific.)
I posted a little update towards the end of the RPR thread of how their Club Lounge is operating. Evening food options are listed on post 3,200 and updates on post 3,215.I'm so curious to know how CL is operating now...self serve, or will employees have to be on hand? Can't wait for someone to post a video of the new CL workings and procedures.
They share tips, unless you hand something to any that have gone above and beyond and tell them specifically it’s just for them.We are a family of five (DH, DD16, DD12, DD8, and myself) staying club level at RPR in July. We’ve never stayed club level before so I’m wondering how tipping typically works. I know there are many different views/opinions on tipping, but some general ideas would be helpful.
I think many dont tip from what I have seen.We are a family of five (DH, DD16, DD12, DD8, and myself) staying club level at RPR in July. We’ve never stayed club level before so I’m wondering how tipping typically works. I know there are many different views/opinions on tipping, but some general ideas would be helpful.