Club Car --HIFS using restaurant.com certificate

Cindy B

<font color=blue>Have taken some furniture polish
Has anyone used a restaurant.com cert with this restaurant?

How does it work?

Will they give me flak, if I have two under 12 children with me anyway.. (reading the fine print of the cert not to be combined with any other offer).

Is it worth getting a cert for a $12.50 price... yes $12.50 for a $25 certificate.

Whats the typical cost of things? Is it like a Friendly's? (thats the impression I got from the website?)

Are the buffets any good?

Hi:

First - check restaurant.com ebay store religiously for the gift certificates. They go up for $5 - $6.50 quite often

You will be able to use them no trouble. Basically you will eat a free supper b/c a buffet for 2 costs around $25. Decent food - we ate there often over our two weeks. Gets a little repetative but b/c all 4 of our kids ate free we did it anyway. Saved about $1000 on meals alone. Servers are very friendly and you won't have any difficulty. Just make sure you use them for supper as opposed to lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter