Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there.

I read your thread on DVC Boards and wanted to know if you would inquire on availability for us for 3 nights. I am open on combination of dates as long as we are there on Jan 23rd as it is one of us's birthday..... My lcation choices are Wilderness, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Bay Lake.... 1 bed room.

Pleae let me know....we have used the DVC Boards for lodging several times and only wish Disney had better beds ; )

Thank you
Cary

CaryRea@gmail.com

hi- I would be interested in the 42 banked VB points. we were looking to go there in early june. do i need you to make the reservation since I would be combining them with my points and using the combined total?
thanks.
John

pm'd both of you.

i also added the option to transfer the 160 banked points, or up to 20 more if need be.

my personal contracts are current for this year for AKV and vero, and although not listed for sale, if a few more points are needed for your reservation (30 or less) then i can be persuaded to use them as well.

I try to work off of a first come, first serve basis. If you have not PMd me back within a 48 hour period, i will assume you are no longer interested and move on, so that no one is waiting too terribly long for a reply :)

thanks!

thesouthernbelle

Looking to book vacation Jan 22-27 at Bay Lake Towers 1 bdrm villa. 3 adults 2 kids

Shannon Moberg
Brad Moberg
Dalton Moberg 9 yrs old
Madison Moberg 7 yrs
Jordyn Moberg 3 yrs

Do you have points that will work for this?

Shannon

2/11-2/17 AKV Studio No View Preference, 2 adults 1 infant (20 months) regular (1TS 1CS) dining plan. Would like a price quote please!

2/11-2/17 AKV Studio No View Preference, 2 adults 1 infant (20 months) regular (1TS 1CS) dining plan. Would like a price quote please!

Im interested in Vero Beach Ocean Front Inn room for Feb 20 and 21st of this year. I am also a dvc member so I could do points transfer and do the reservation myself as long as the points would be usable. Thanks. total of 34 points.

Hi! You had pm'd me but I couldn't back. I am interested in Jan 22-27 at BLT or Animal Kingdom standard view. Possibly interested in the dining plan if this is available. Do you need other information to check on this? Thanks again!!!

Shannon Moberg

Three sets of points, 207 total. if a few more are needed (20 or less) i can add a few points from what i kept out for myself, but no more.

1) 5 points banked from 2010 AKV - subject to 11/7 windows, and can be combined with the other points provided the reservation is between Feb 2011 and Feb 1, 2012

2) 160 points 2011 Use Year - Vero Beach home resort. They can be used to book 11 months out at their home resort, or seven months out at the others. these points can be transferred. (these points can be used to book vacations before or after february of 2011, because they are current use year points)

3) 42 points banked from 2010 use year. - Vero Beach - within 11 months home/7 months for others booking window. They can be used from February of 2011 until February of 2012, and can be combined with #1's points if needed.

Please pm me with the following information
reservation dates, preferred views, resort
any special requests :magical express, ground floor, dining plans
number in the party

these details go into the contract, and will expedite the process.

Thanks for looking!
:hippie:Peace and Paradise
These are the details of what I am looking for...

Check-In date: Jan. 8, 2011 (Saturday PM)
Check-Out date: Jan. 14, 2011 (Friday AM)
Total of 6 Nights Stay: (Sat., Sun., Mon., Tues., Wed., Thurs.)

- Desired Villa / Resort: Animal Kingdom Villas (AKV) - Prefer Kidani Village but Jambo House is fine.
- Points required: 57 (based on my calculation)
- Room Type: Studio / Value
- Two Adults (No Children)
- We will be requiring the use of the Free Magical Express Airport Shuttle
- No Dining Plan required

just a reminder that if you do not contact me to confirm within 48 hours, the points will go to the next person on the list :)

Hi,
I would like to go to Vero Beach from February 13-18 deluxe Inn room please. Not sure how many points I need. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter