CLOSED.....Reservation for rent...Boardwalk pool/garden view studio, September 8, 2019-September 12, 2019 $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

amccu18007

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation that I can no longer use. It is for the Boardwalk in a studio with a pool/garden view from September 8, 2019 through September 12, 2019. I am asking $800 which is $13.33pp. This is perfect for the new Star Wars Galaxy Edge opening and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

Last edited:
Is this still available and change you slide the dates back a day to Sept 7-11?

Does that mean you check out the 12th or the 13th? These are my dates, except I leave the 15th. I have a reservation for the 13-15th and would need the night of the 12th covered :)

Last edited:
Does that mean you check out the 12th or the 13th? These are my dates, except I leave the 15th. I have a reservation for the 13-15th and would need the night of the 12th covered :)

So I would actually need the 8th-11th covered, so if you are able to split up reservations maybe this could work!!

So sorry, I worded my question in a confusing way! I’d need a room the 8-12 (was asking if that means check out on the 12 or the 13th) didn’t mean I’d need a Night for ONLY the 12th :P, sorry about that!

So sorry, I worded my question in a confusing way! I’d need a room the 8-12 (was asking if that means check out on the 12 or the 13th) didn’t mean I’d need a Night for ONLY the 12th :P, sorry about that!
Check out would be the 12th

bummer! And I'm thinking there's no availability to add on another night, right?

bummer! And I'm thinking there's no availability to add on another night, right?
There isn't anything available at the Boardwalk for the night of the 12th. However, you could always get a cash room for that night to bridge the gap.

Looking for a an AKV Studio Savanna for 9/16 to 9/17 (one night) should be 14pts. Let me know if you are willing to split your reservation and if there is availability. Prior DVC owner looking to visit old stomping grounds.

hello-this is just what we are looking for-dates and location are perfect-is it still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!