CLOSED Points for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancind

Tinkerbell's Mom
2017 use year points are available for booking now for reservations after Feb. 1, 2017.

BCV:

Long time DIS board member, have rented several times and can provide references. Preference given to requests for longer stays.

Check preferred, Paypal with fees added. With check, half now and half 60 days before. With Paypal all due now.

Please respond to this thread or by PM for reservations AFTER Feb. 1, 2017.

Last edited:
I'm looking for between 204 and 216 for Aulani. If you still have yours points available, just let me know and I'll give you more specifics so you can check on availability.

Greg

Looking for deluxe studio in any DVC resort except AKV from 2/22/17 - 2/26/17 (4 nights)
I have rented before :)

Hi, cannot make reservations for stays before 2/1.

Stacey, all members have the same availability. There is only partial availability at other resorts.

Last edited:
Hi, cannot make reservations before 2/1.

Stacey, all members have the same availability. There is only partial availability at other resorts.
I'm not sure what you mean by "all members have the same availability" ?

I need a transfer to make a reservation at OKW for August 2017, are you able to do that?

Diana, I can't figure out how to PM either!! Must be getting old.
Would like 370 points for BLT 2 BR Lake view date 02/12/2017-02/19/2017
Could you check that for me?
My email is in my profile, that may be easier
Thanks much

tgbell1, it's available and I have just enough points with one other pending reservation. Please contact me asap at diana (at) dkeddy.com no spaces. Your email does not show in your profile.

If your points are still available, I'm now interested in 204 points at Aulani for May 6-12 for two hotel rooms.

Hi Dancind,
I am looking for a Beach Club Villas studio for two nights, May 5th to 7th, 2016.

Is there any availability and do you have the points available? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter