CLOSED: Points for Rent: 600 OKW $17.50pp (for use @ any resort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for a last second availability for June 21-22, studio or 1 bedroom at BLT, Grand Floridian, Poly, or Animal Kingdom. Let me know!

interested in renting your points! fort wilderness cabin. end of November/early December. 3 nights. anything available?

these points can be used at all resorts for reservations 7 months out, OKW 11 months out. experienced renter with many references. no point transfers please.

Please give me dates, resort and unit size to check for availability. Use the PM (conversation) for personal info (email/ phone number)

THANKS!
Sending PM

these points can be used at all resorts for reservations 7 months out, OKW 11 months out. experienced renter with many references. no point transfers please.

Please give me dates, resort and unit size to check for availability. Use the PM (conversation) for personal info (email/ phone number)

THANKS!
Interested in preferred studio at SSR 8/6-8/11.

If you still have any points available, I would like a 1 bedroom Beach Club Villa for 1 night, 01/10/2025 - 01/11/2025. Thanks for your help

Please remember that we all work off the same inventory so if your request shows as unavailable no one else will be able to book that request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest