CLOSED - Points for Rent 230 Aulani pts, $12. Must be used by February 28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lperd

Mouseketeer
I have 230 points for rent that I cannot use this year. They must be used by February 28, 2021.
Renting for $12 pp. If a few more points are needed to complete a reservation, I am willing to add these in at the same reduced $12 price.

If interested please PM or post with the following information so I can check availability:
Check-in Date
Total number of nights
Resort preferences
Room size
If PMing, you can send me your email address for a faster reply.

I can only accept payment through PayPal, and payment must be received in full within 24 hrs after I have secured the reservation and sent confirmation and rental contract. Please only enquire if you agree to these terms.

interested- how can i pm you? new to forum

I have 230 points for rent that I cannot use this year. They must be used by February 28, 2021.
Renting for $12 pp. If a few more points are needed to complete a reservation, I am willing to add these in at the same reduced $12 price.

If interested please PM or post with the following information so I can check availability:
Check-in Date
Total number of nights
Resort preferences
Room size
If PMing, you can send me your email address for a faster reply.

I can only accept payment through PayPal, and payment must be received in full within 24 hrs after I have secured the reservation and sent confirmation and rental contract. Please only enquire if you agree to these terms.

go to tech support forum
It appears you have to have 10 messages before you are able to PM.
I a new to this as well

Hi Thank you,
I am trying to get the 10 messages so I can PM. Taking forever.
So I would be interested in the 10th thru 13th. Animal Kingdom
What type studio would it be ? Value or Standard
Points ? PRice ?

Hi Thank you,
I am trying to get the 10 messages so I can PM. Taking forever.
So I would be interested in the 10th thru 13th. Animal Kingdom
What type studio would it be ? Value or Standard
Points ? PRice ?

10th-13th at Kidani there is a Standard vw (43 pts) and at Jambo there is a Savanah vw (55 pts). Price is $12pp

Hi, I'm looking for Boardwalk Jan 16-22, 2 people

Sorry there is no availability at any resort for the 6 ngts. Boardwalk only has 2 nights available.
BLT and SSR and AKV has 5N 17-22
Poly, Boulder Ridge, OKW and BCV has 4N.

Sorry there is no availability at any resort for the 6 ngts. Boardwalk only has 2 nights available.
BLT and SSR and AKV has 5N 17-22
Poly, Boulder Ridge, OKW and BCV has 4N.
What is the price for the SSR?

Anything for Animal Kingdom January 29-January 31? If not Animal Kingdom, then another resort that is nice for a 4 year old, I'd be open to. Birthday gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter