CLOSED - Points for Rent 230 Aulani pts, $12. Must be used by February 28, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have any points still available, and wouldn’t mind booking a 1 night reservation, I’d love a SSR preferred studio (but open to any studio) 2/14. Trying to extend my trip one more day. Thanks! Aimee

Wondering if there are any standard studios available for Jan 29-feb 1. One adult, one child.

I am a new member & waiting for PM to be enabled but what 2 bedrooms do you have for 1/20-1/25 or 1/20-1/26?

Sent you a private message about a one or two night stay. Jan 22 -23 or Jan 22-24th. Thanks I look forward to hearing from you!

Check-in Date: february 7 - 8
Total number of nights: 1
Resort preferences: Boardwalk Villas
Room size: studio
2 adults please. Just trying to take a quick trip to go to Epcot. Thank you! Very serious inquiry

I have 230 points for rent that I cannot use this year. They must be used by February 28, 2021.
Renting for $12 pp. If a few more points are needed to complete a reservation, I am willing to add these in at the same reduced $12 price.

If interested please PM or post with the following information so I can check availability:
Check-in Date
Total number of nights
Resort preferences
Room size
If PMing, you can send me your email address for a faster reply.

I can only accept payment through PayPal, and payment must be received in full within 24 hrs after I have secured the reservation and sent confirmation and rental contract. Please only enquire if you agree to these terms.

I would like the dates February 10 departing on the 12 at BWV
those dates are available now or you could transfer points needed as I am a DVC member who is out of points due to the new restrictions for borrowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter