CLOSED: Points for Rent: 100 PVB Points, Travel by 9/30/20, $5 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

wn01aa

DIS Veteran
I just received the points from a Polynesian contract that came with 100 Points that need to be used by the end of this month as those points cannot be banked. They are available to use for a last minute reservation at any resort and there is lots of availability still for the end of September at almost all the resorts. I am asking $5 per point.

The reservation needs to fall between now and be completed by an October 1st checkout.

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your request:

* Resort preference
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Number in your party

I have rented previously on the DISboards and am a long term member on DISboards.

I just received the points from a Polynesian contract that came with 100 Points that need to be used by the end of this month as those points cannot be banked. They are available to use for a last minute reservation at any resort and there is lots of availability still for the end of September at almost all the resorts. I am asking $5 per point.

The reservation needs to fall between now and be completed by an October 1st checkout.

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your request:

* Resort preference
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Number in your party

I have rented previously on the DISboards and am a long term member on DISboards.

DVC owner. Need 16 points for a BCV studio reservation for 26 September 2020 (Saturday night) will pay $10 point. Reservation was available minutes ago. We could not borrow past 50%. Thomas and Kelly Branin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter