CLOSED! 780 points for Rent: OKW $15pp, VGF, $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. looking for a studio at OKW Jan 9th-14th , 2022 for two adults.
Can't book out that far. 11 month window only allows booking starting Dec 21 2021 at the latest now. If you remind me a day or 2 before the booking window opens and send me your booking info I can make it happen for you though.

Hello. We are looking for a two-bedroom from March 13th to March 20th or March 14th to March 21st, 2021. We have four adults and two children ages 16 and 17. We would prefer resorts other than Old Key West, or Saratoga Springs. Are there other options available for this time frame?

Hello. We are looking for a two-bedroom from March 13th to March 20th or March 14th to March 21st, 2021. We have four adults and two children ages 16 and 17. We would prefer resorts other than Old Key West, or Saratoga Springs. Are there other options available for this time frame?
No 2 bdrm availability for either sets of dates at the resorts you want. Bungalows at poly are available, but for a week the cost would be about 1200 points or $18,000.
The resorts you dont want, OKW and SSR, both have availability.

Any studio available for 6 nights 6/2/-6/8/2021... 2 adults, 2 teens (16,14) standard view is fine

I see payment in full is due within 24 hours of confirmation...what happens in the event of a necessary cancellation (covid, Hurricanes, illness). Trip insurance??
I see payment in full is due within 24 hours of confirmation...what happens in the event of a necessary cancellation (covid, Hurricanes, illness). Trip insurance??
All sales are final. Trip insurance is your call but I also know that those places had a meltdown when covid hit. So it's hard to say if they actually do anything. If the resorts shut down and I'm refunded the points then I would refund your money. If you change your mind and don't feel comfortable about going it would be your responsibility to rent the reservation to someone else. I would gladly change the name on the reservation.

I am looking for 400 point transfer on either SSR or OKW. I don't have enough post to PM. But I have made transactions on this board a while back.
Depending on the use year I should be able to do it. You'll have to get the ability to PM to get my contact info though. I'm not allowed to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter