Closed: 69 (gve or take a few) BWV pts $12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
for a studio Dec 4-12 is there anything for a few consecutive days either at the beginning or end? I could do a split stay and stay at Pop the rest of the time if there is. Thanks

No. Saratoga, OKW, AK have studios.

Unfortunately, studios there will not fit our family of 5. If you have a chance, could you ck a one br villa at AKV value? We are staying BC after this night for a wk. Decided to come a day early and bc we are arriving late, hate to spend a huge amt of $, but would like to ck out a dvc room:)

Unfortunately, studios there will not fit our family of 5. If you have a chance, could you ck a one br villa at AKV value? We are staying BC after this night for a wk. Decided to come a day early and bc we are arriving late, hate to spend a huge amt of $, but would like to ck out a dvc room:)

AKV value not available. Standard view one bedroom, 34 pts and Savannah view one bedroom 41 pts are available. The Boardwalk has a standard view studio for 19 pts (sleeps 4 though). OKW and Saratoga have one bedrooms open too.

for a studio Dec 4-12 is there anything for a few consecutive days either at the beginning or end? I could do a split stay and stay at Pop the rest of the time if there is. Thanks

Saratoga has 12/9, 12/10, 12/11 in a studio open. Is that what you mean? I didn't quite understand what you were looking for.

Hello,

Looking for a split vacation (before and after our cruise).
Dates: 1/10/15-1/13/15 & 1/17/15-1/19/15

It would just be my two daughters and me. I was looking at BWV preferred the first part of our stay and AKL value the second part. Please let me know if you have anything still available or other suggestions. Thank you so much, Jayme

Hello,

Looking for a split vacation (before and after our cruise).
Dates: 1/10/15-1/13/15 & 1/17/15-1/19/15

It would just be my two daughters and me. I was looking at BWV preferred the first part of our stay and AKL value the second part. Please let me know if you have anything still available or other suggestions. Thank you so much, Jayme

Here's what I found. If you flip your resorts you can almost have what you want. BWV preferred is available 1/17-1/19. AK value is not available for either dates but the "standard" view is available 1/11-1/13.

I know there isnt a studio available for my entire dates 12/4-12/12. What I meant was are there any studios available starting 12/4 for 3-4 days or any starting somewhere in my dates and ending 12/12? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter