Closed: 54 SSR Points for Rent ~ $17 per point ~ Use by 11/30/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 Saratoga Springs Resort points available to rent for $17 per point. Able to rent a few more points if needed to complete a reservation. These points cannot be transferred.

The reservation must be completed by 11/30/2022.

Rooms are extremely limited, but we would be happy to check availability.

We have rented our points many times and can provide references. Please send PM.
Hi there!
Interested in a deluxe studio at Grand Floridian Sept 19th to 23rd for four nights. (64 points) for 2 adults.
Let me know

Thanks 😊

Last edited:
Hi there!
Interested in a deluxe studio at Grand Floridian Sept 19th to 23rd for four nights. (64 points) for 2 adults.
Let me know

Thanks 😊
The Grand Floridian does not have all four nights available. There is a standard view studio on the 9/19 and 9/21 and a theme park view on 9/20.

The Grand Floridian does not have all four nights available. There is a standard view studio on the 9/19 and 9/21 and a theme park view on 9/20.
Thanks, I have to check if I can get flights for those dates. Let you know by tonight

Rooms go very quickly these days. I just checked again and the studios have been taken.
Ok thanks for letting me know. I’m pretty flexible on my dates and hotel choices. Are there any studios available for two or three consecutive nights in November at any resort?

Ok thanks for letting me know. I’m pretty flexible on my dates and hotel choices. Are there any studios available for two or three consecutive nights in November at any resort?
Of course! I have never seen this lack of available rooms and for rooms to get snapped up this quickly when they do become available! Saratoga Springs is the only one with two consecutive nights. They have November 13th and 14th available and November 27th and 28th. They have a one bedroom at Saratoga for three consecutive nights from 11/26 through 11/29, but that is more points at 92 points.

would you be willing to transfer 41? i need one night added onto an existing reservation in november and it just became available.

would you be willing to transfer 41? i need one night added onto an existing reservation in november and it just became available.
Hello. These points cannot be transferred as they were banked. If the room is still available, let me know if you would like for me to book it.

HI! Would be interested in any studio for 9/6 and if not any 1 bedroom. Please advise. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter