CLOSED 480 points available $11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Can you please check for me the availabilities for Aulani?

Check-in date: any day between 7/23/16-7/27/16 for one night

# of people: total 8 (including 2 children ages 8 and 6)

Would like either 2 studio rooms or 2 hotel rooms

Thank you so much!

Nami

I have 480 points available right know must be used by Feb 2017. Have rented points and rented out points in the past.
Hi!

Can you please check for me the availabilities for Aulani?

Check-in date: any day between 7/23/16-7/27/16 for one night

# of people: total 8 (including 2 children ages 8 and 6)

Would like either 2 studio rooms or 2 hotel rooms

Thank you so much!

Nami

I have 480 points available right know must be used by Feb 2017. Have rented points and rented out points in the past.
I am looking for a Savannah View Studio in October/early November for a week. October 30-November 6 or November 6-13. Can you secure this reservation? We are ready to book. Please email me directly at morriss@hpw.com. Thank you!

Hi, new to this and probably asking for the ridiculous and impossible, but would be interested in 2-bedroom stay at Grand Californian in May or June 2016, 4-7 nights. I calculated May 22-27 and it was 260 points, so this is the ballpark. Thank you (forgive my ignorance please!)

I am interested in some points. January 4th-10th 2016, we would like to stay in a moderate hotel or Carribean Beach or French Quarters. We would like a one bedroom with a studio lockout or a two bedroom. Please post with points and price and policy and availability. Thank you

I would like to rent 175 points for a 2bd at Animal Kingdom for 5/22/16 - 5/27/16. Thanks in advanced

What is your home resort? Looking for 163 points for a stay at Old Key West in December. Thank you!

Do you have any points left? I'm looking for a Savannah view animal kingdom lodge studio for August 16 to 23?

I'm not sure if I can receive messages on here. If not, please let me know and I'll give you my email address. I can PayPal the amount today.

I am looking for wilderness lodge for 7 nights in a studio 2 adults. looking for any dates between September 13th and Sept 30th

Looking for reservation for GFV for April 17-25. - you can transfer points to me. Need 160,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter