CLOSED: 380 Aulani Points for rent -- $18pp -- points good through June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything available for any 5 consecutive nights between december 20 and january 5?

2 kids over 10, 2 adults.

Hello do you have availability for Aulani Dec 2-12th? 10 travelers, so hoping for 3 studios, or one studio and a 2 bedroom, or if they have a 3 bedroom and the price. TY!

Hello, I am looking to go to Aluani in February of 2022. I have a family of 6 and my son is in a wheelchair. Can you see if there is a 2 bedroom suite (wheelchair accessible) from Feb 12-16th? Thank you for your time.

Hello, I am looking to go to Aluani in February of 2022. I have a family of 6 and my son is in a wheelchair. Can you see if there is a 2 bedroom suite (wheelchair accessible) from Feb 12-16th? Thank you for your time.
There are wheelchair accessible 2-bedrooms available for these dates - you have your choice of of a lock-off or not and island gardens, poolside gardens or ocean views. Please get your account to be able to have private conversations and let’s talk!

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

For a Feb stay the points will be borrowed from my June UY contract so unfortunately won’t be able to be transferred.

Hi, looking a studio for one night at the Aulani, either Nov 12 or Nov 13. 2 adults and 2 children. Can you check on availability? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!