CLOSED - 133 BCV Points for Rent at 2020 $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
If you still have points to rent and I'm not too late, I am looking to rent 100 points for a Beach Club studio.
Check in would be 8/16, check out 8/22. There are 5 people in my party (3 adults, 2 children).

Hi there,
If you still have points to rent and I'm not too late, I am looking to rent 100 points for a Beach Club studio.
Check in would be 8/16, check out 8/22. There are 5 people in my party (3 adults, 2 children).
I still have points for this and it is available. Please PM names for all, ages of children, email address, phone, mailing address.

Thanks,

Sue

Last edited:

If you have any point available, I would be interested, in renting 56 points for a studio at the BCV. May 7 check in with a May 10, 2020 checkout. Or 69 points for the Poly and or Riviera for 58 points Standard view, or 74 points for preferred view. Same dates as above. Should nothing be available at the BCV.

Thank you,

If you have any point available, I would be interested, in renting 56 points for a studio at the BCV. May 7 check in with a May 10, 2020 checkout. Or 69 points for the Poly and or Riviera for 58 points Standard view, or 74 points for preferred view. Same dates as above. Should nothing be available at the BCV.

Thank you,
BCV not available
Poly standard is available.
I am not eligible to book at Riviera.

PM names of all guests, ages of children, email, phone, mailing address if you’d like to pursue. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter