CLOSED: 115 Points for Rent @ $12.75-$13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance that Hilton head would have a studio available tonight July 4. One adult and a 13 year old. I know it's probably a long shot.

Any chance that Hilton head would have a studio available tonight July 4. One adult and a 13 year old. I know it's probably a long shot.

Online reservations does not allow us to see availability for today only tomorrow.

Looking for 11/27 or 11/28-12/2 or 12/3? Or 2/25-3/3, 2017?

The only resort that has 11/27 or 11/28 - 12/2 is SSR for a studio at 68 points. BWV has the 27th and 28th but nothing after. That's it for those dates. You might find a resort has the 27th but nothing afterwards like BCV or Poly has the 28th.

2/25 -3/3 is wide open - most resorts have 2 studios available and some down to 1 during that time period.
BLT Theme 154 pts
AKV Jambo or Kidani Standard 98
BCV 112
BWV Pool/Garden 111
GFV Lake View 167
Poly 142
OKW 89 pts
SSR 88 pts
WLV 106 pts

Hope this helps. Let me know if you want to make a reservation.

The only resort that has 11/27 or 11/28 - 12/2 is SSR for a studio at 68 points. BWV has the 27th and 28th but nothing after. That's it for those dates. You might find a resort has the 27th but nothing afterwards like BCV or Poly has the 28th.

2/25 -3/3 is wide open - most resorts have 2 studios available and some down to 1 during that time period.
BLT Theme 154 pts
AKV Jambo or Kidani Standard 98
BCV 112
BWV Pool/Garden 111
GFV Lake View 167
Poly 142
OKW 89 pts
SSR 88 pts
WLV 106 pts

Hope this helps. Let me know if you want to make a reservation.

Yes, thank you! Was really hoping for something during the early Christmas but knew we were really late to the ballgame. Will pass the secondary dates to DH :)

Studio available at BCV for approximately a week (I'm flexible) during F&W Festival? Reservation could start a few days before F&W starts or end a few days after F&W ends.

Thanks

Studio available at BCV for approximately a week (I'm flexible) during F&W Festival? Reservation could start a few days before F&W starts or end a few days after F&W ends.

Thanks

To get a room during Food and Wine - you must make reservations at the 11 month window especially for a Epcot Resort. BCV and BWV have no studios available for Sept, Oct. Nov during Food and Wine. The other resorts are the same. SSR has Sept 19, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27. That is the only resort with the most days. It really is completely booked. DVC is all about planning ahead and tons of people plan way in advance for food and wine. You can try Disney directly and see if they have anything.

I'm looking for a studio at AKL from 1/28/17 to 1/30/17. If there's no studio availability at AKL, I'd prefer Boardwalk.

I'm looking for a studio at AKL from 1/28/17 to 1/30/17. If there's no studio availability at AKL, I'd prefer Boardwalk.

Yes both Jambo and Kidani have a standard studio at 24 points for that 2 night stay. Boardwalk has Pool/Garden for those dates at 31 points the standard was not available. Let me know if I can help.

Yes both Jambo and Kidani have a standard studio at 24 points for that 2 night stay. Boardwalk has Pool/Garden for those dates at 31 points the standard was not available. Let me know if I can help.

Great! I'll e-mail you with details when I get off work :)

7 nights, 26 NOV - 03 DEC

Animal Kingdom Villa Jambo House - Standard Studio or OKW Deluxe Studio. Anything available? thx.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio at AKL or BW for 9/17-9/24. Would anything happen to be available?

Hi I'm looking for a studio or one bedroom in Disneyland California resort.
I want to arrive 8/14/2016 and depart 8/17/2016
*The Grand Californian
*Disneyland Hotel
anything available in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter