CLOSED: 115 Points for Rent @ $12.75-$13/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 77 points for a standard BW studio Nov 20 for 6 nights. 2 adults and will purchase dining plan. Thanks!

7 nights, 26 NOV - 03 DEC

Animal Kingdom Villa Jambo House - Standard Studio or OKW Deluxe Studio. Anything available? thx.

No availablity at any of the resorts. Even SSR only has Nov 26-30 studio.

Looking for 77 points for a standard BW studio Nov 20 for 6 nights. 2 adults and will purchase dining plan. Thanks!

There is no availability at any of the resorts for 6 nights. You might find a resort like SSR has Nov 21, 22 or BLT has 21, 22. It's pretty much booked solid for any lengthy stays. You find one day here and there.

Looking to stay AKL Jan 19-28, studio

AKV Kidani Standard Studio or Savannah view are available. 105 points vs. 132 points

Jambo house is missing some days during that time period. The savannah view was missing the 22nd and the standard studio was missing 23rd and 26th. Since they are the same points - you can make a reservation at one of these and opt to be put on a waitlist for Jambo. Just giving you options.

Hi I'm looking for a studio or one bedroom in Disneyland California resort.
I want to arrive 8/14/2016 and depart 8/17/2016
*The Grand Californian
*Disneyland Hotel
anything available in California

There is no availability at the Grand Californian for a studio till Feb 2017. This resorts is booking immediately at the 7 month window which means you have to plan ahead and find a member who has Grand Californian points. That's the only way to secure a reservation date in the future.

There is no availability at any of the resorts for 6 nights. You might find a resort like SSR has Nov 21, 22 or BLT has 21, 22. It's pretty much booked solid for any lengthy stays. You find one day here and there.
Thank you for checking!

Looking for AKV studio prefer value Jambo but not deal breaker, 2 people 2/20/17-2/27/17.

AKV studio is missing the dates of Feb 24, 25 for standard view. Savannah is available. Also Kidani has those dates available standard studio.

:flower:Make a reservation FAST before these rooms get reserved underneath you. Limited number of rooms - mostly just January and February now available especially for multi-day reservations.

Feb 23-26 or Feb 24-27, 2017, any studios available? 2 Adults. Thanks!

AKV Jambo Standard view avail both dates: 52 pts
AKV Jambo Savannah view avail both dates: 63 pts
Same with Kidani
BCV only available 24-27th 62 pts
OKW 52 both
Poly Standard both 77
Lakeview both 91
SSR both dates Standard 50 pts
both Preferred 59 pts

BWV was missing 24th, BLT was missing 24th and 25th.

The 7 month reservation window for this starts on 7/23 and 7/24 where anyone with points can make a reservation. Just letting you know. Once the window opens these rooms will start booking quickly. What you are currently seeing is people with home resort points making reservations between 7-11 month window.

So someone with Beach Club home resort points could make the February 24th reservation Now. Otherwise you need to wait till 7/23 or 24. Just giving you an idea of how it works.

Hello

I am looking for a room for Feb 24 - 26. Any resort near Epcot will work as I'm going for the Run. I am looking for a studio room.

Thanks

AKV Jambo Standard view avail both dates: 52 pts
AKV Jambo Savannah view avail both dates: 63 pts
Same with Kidani
BCV only available 24-27th 62 pts
OKW 52 both
Poly Standard both 77
Lakeview both 91
SSR both dates Standard 50 pts
both Preferred 59 pts

BWV was missing 24th, BLT was missing 24th and 25th.

The 7 month reservation window for this starts on 7/23 and 7/24 where anyone with points can make a reservation. Just letting you know. Once the window opens these rooms will start booking quickly. What you are currently seeing is people with home resort points making reservations between 7-11 month window.

So someone with Beach Club home resort points could make the February 24th reservation Now. Otherwise you need to wait till 7/23 or 24. Just giving you an idea of how it works.

Thanks for the reply, so you cannot book until 7/24 then, if I am interested in Feb. 24-27? , interested in the AK Jambo standard view for 52 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter