Claudia could use some prayers Update

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
I won't say why until I talk to her, but prayers would be appreciated I'm sure.

***Update
Claudia sent me a message this morning from the hospital. Her dad had a mild heart attack. He's at a hospital in Indy. They are keeping an eye on him and will do some things tomorrow. He had a good night and is stable right now. She's got a couple things she needs to do so I'm not going up there right now.
She'll call me or maybe even post if she gets a chance or if anything changes.

Prayers for Claudia hoping she gets through this hard time. Let us know how she is. :D

Warm thoughts and PD for claudia on the way

Steve

I will certainly keep Claudia in my prayers. I hope that whatever is wrong will pass.

Keeping Claudia in my thoughts and prayers, please keep us posted!

She hasn't gotten back with me, but I will say it isn't her or her new granddaughter.

She won't be able to make it to the meet though. I'm going to go see her this morning, but I should be back at lunch time to give an update.

I can imagine what's wrong.:( I hope things turn around for her soon. Give her a big hug for me.

I've said a prayer, and I'm sending some **pd** her way.

:(

Prayers and good thoughts being sent. She has had so much to deal with lately. :(

prayers and pixie dust are on the way for one of my fellow hoosier DISers...

My goodness! Loads of pixie dust and prayers, whatever the situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter