Clark Howard

Crazy Hakim

DIS Veteran
All,

I listed to WDBO down here in Central Florida, it's a talk radio station where you can hear the likes of Neal Boortz, Sean Hannity and Rusty Humphries....
Well anyway I am signed up as an "Inside Listener" and occasionally enter contests at the website. Last week after lunch I came back to me desk and had a message on my voice mail, I had won a trip to Atlanta to tour the radio station there, have lunch with Clark Howard, and then a visit to the brand new Atlanta Aquarium. An all in one day trip from Orlando and back on this Friday. Should be pretty exciting.

I've actually met Clark Howard before somewhere..he's a really nice guy, and pretty funny. I'm dying to go to the Aquarium, but so far I haven't made it yet. It supposed to be really beautiful, top of the line. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Congradulations!! :banana:

Congrats. I like Clark Howard and listen to him fairly often. He always seems to make good sense.

:thumbsup2
That's great, I love listening to Clark Howard (and also Neal Boortz).
I've heard the aquarium is really great.
Give us a trip report when you get back!

WOW,
That is great, I live in Atlanta and the lines have been too long so far at the new aquarium for me to get in. I also listen to Clark Howard and check his website for travel bargains weekly.

Have a great time

Drew

That's Awesome! We live south of Atlanta, love Clark Howard, and the Aquarium is awesome. We went a couple of weeks ago on a Monday (around 2 in the afternoon), although there were lots of people, it wasn't over crowded and there might have been 4 people ahead of us in line while we were picking up our reserved tickets :goodvibes . Enjoy your trip!

Kelly

Congrats, that's an awesome prize! Clark Howard is great, I'd love to have a lunch with him and pick his brain. The aquarium is great, too. Enjoy!

Congratualtions. I live in Atlanta too and have been waiting for the lines to go down, but I may have to bite the bullet as it does not seem that will happen anytome soon. :sunny:

Congrats and be sure to take pics and share them with us! :goodvibes

I went to the aquarium mebbe a couple of weeks after it opened. No lines.

It was great except for one thing... The next time I go I'll eat before I go because the food was rather disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter