Clairebear & Tomouse PTR with possibility of magicbands?!

Did you find that you missed having a balcony at POFQ, the resort sounds lovely to me but that's one of the things that holds me back. How many of you will be going on your next trip?

No, not at all. We don't often have a balcony when we go away. Tbh, we don't spend a lot of time in our room; if we are at the resort we are by the pool or the bar! We've had a patio area at OKW but mainly used it to dry wet items. The one time we really used the balcony was AKL because we had a Savannah view, and when we had a view of the Atlantic in Fort Lauderdale.

No, not at all. We don't often have a balcony when we go away. Tbh, we don't spend a lot of time in our room; if we are at the resort we are by the pool or the bar! We've had a patio area at OKW but mainly used it to dry wet items. The one time we really used the balcony was AKL because we had a Savannah view, and when we had a view of the Atlantic in Fort Lauderdale.

True, not sure how long we'll spend in the room, when we've been on holiday in Europe we like sitting on a balcony particularly at night with a few drinks. Guess we'll find out soon if we'll use it at YC or not!

I'm hoping to be able to enjoy some quiet time on a balcony people watching or watching the weather go by, perhaps drinking something from the lounge and a nibble or two.. Maybe even read a bit of a book on my Kindle! Might as well make the most of it at those prices.

Yes very true, I'm taking 4 books to read, sitting on the balcony with a drink and a book sounds good. We're planning on getting a few drinks etc from the HESS station, you are so lucky going CL!

Just caught up Claire! Have you finished packing yet?! :thumbsup2 Not long for us to go now! I packed most of mine yesterday but still a few more things to wash and chuck in the case. Enjoy the last few days, and wishing you a magical trip! :goodvibes

Just caught up Claire! Have you finished packing yet?! :thumbsup2 Not long for us to go now! I packed most of mine yesterday but still a few more things to wash and chuck in the case. Enjoy the last few days, and wishing you a magical trip! :goodvibes

Thank you. Literally just finished packing! We have crammed it all in one case and have put a holdall in so we can bring any purchases back. Case weighs 22.7kg! So glad it's done, just not sure what I'm going to wear or the next few days! Haha. Hope you have an amazing trip too! Think I might have to steal some of your must do's, that EOS sandwich looks so good!

Tuesday 27th - MK

We have this assigned as a MK day, but we may go elsewhere if we feel we've missed rides and attractions at other parks. I have made FP's for MK if we do go:
Mickey's PhilharMagic - Saw this about 5 times in 2005 as I loved it!
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor - have never been to this.
Buzz Lightyear - Again, have FP for this on 21st.
Under the Sea - It gave me this as a 'free' FP (Or I might have swapped it from POC which the app likes to give).
ea7a403d0e567fcf395a7c4c001b0505_zps17c59f37.jpg

In the afternoon we'll go swimming, either at SAB or a waterpark. I've tried to keep a lot of time for waterparks as Tom is excited about going to them and we've never actually been to a waterpark together before. Maybe we'll have a whole day at BB which I think will be his favourite because of the bigger slides, if we fancy it.

17a3e89ceb66c206b72c4e9079bd13f8_zpsb32cbdde.jpg

TL is my favourite out of the two, i love lazy rivers though so I'm happy at either. Think Tom will like the wave machine.
975c6e78490ecae1c53eedd32854e013_zpsb0656caf.jpg

In the evening we'll head to DTD to look around the shops (Again) and we have an ADR at Rainforest Cafe for 7pm. I know RC gets mixed reviews but I thought it was a fun place to dine on my last trip.
0e73af9503369bb4e9bb3bae89e0d8b7_zps1528dda0.jpg

Wednesday 28th - HS

Like I mentioned before, I really like this park. I've made FP's for Toy Story Mana, Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. The times are bit closer together but hopefully they'll be ok. I'd lie to try Starring Rolls for lunch :)
In the afternoon we'll probably go for our last swim in SAB :(
977ceba86d33397d4716956684220e62_zps2dcbbfd0.jpg

Then in the evening we're having dinner at Ohana, I think we might walk through Epcot and catch the monorail. I'm excited about this ADR, I think we'll enjoy the atmosphere and the food looks yummy! But most of all I want to sit and watch Wishes from the beach, it'll be our last night, I think it will be a magical romantic end to our stay, or at least I hope so :)

Thursday 29th - Going Home! Boohoo!

I'm dreading this day, after so much planning and time spent on the DIS what am I going to do when it's all over?! I hope I won't feel too down, plus it'll be the end of the school holidays and back to work on the Monday :(
I'm trying to think it'll be good to be back home, have my own bed and see my cat, Mitten!
bfcfe61c5a941960411db043cf58ffe5_zps474bc1ad.jpg

Not sure how we'll spend our last few hours. I plan on leaving our luggage with bell services and I think ME will collect us around 3pm (4hours before our flight). Any suggestions?

How do you spend your last day at WDW??

ADR Recap

So our ADR's are:

Planet Hollywood
Cape May Cafe Breakfast
Teppan Edo
Sci-Fi
Yak and Yeti
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Rainforest Cafe
Ohana

It doesn't seem like many when they are written in the form of a list!

FP+ Recap (Presuming we get our magicbands!)

The rides / attractions we have reserved are:

MK
Buzz Lightyear
Big Thunder Mountain
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Parade
Wishes
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Under the Sea

EP
Test Track
Soarin
The Seas with Nemo

HS
Tower of Terror
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Fantasmic
Toy Story Mania

AK
Safari
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

Are there any must do rides in your opinion that aren't on my list?

Just read all your plans,sounds like your going to have a fabulous trip :goodvibes

I've been keeping myself busy today, went swimming this morning and then baked some raspberry ripple buns with chocolate butter icing, I've never made these before or even iced a bun so I'm pleased with myself:
0140642bbd6736343398f2efada0253b_zps9da8a572.jpg

28626da16d13406d8dd0c5f91ca829aa_zps280e6cf0.jpg

Tomorrow I'm going into school, Wednesday I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping, I'm going to be a bridesmaid for one of my best friends in August next year. Then Thursday I'll be running round panicking thinking I've forgotten to do something before we head off to Manchester airport. It's soooooooo close!

Lovely cupcakes Claire, they look moist and tasty I like the raspberries on the tops very nice, enjoy the bridesmaid dress shopping session and good luck for your flights and we hope to see you there next week.

Lovely cupcakes Claire, they look moist and tasty I like the raspberries on the tops very nice, enjoy the bridesmaid dress shopping session and good luck for your flights and we hope to see you there next week.

Thank you. Hope you have a safe travels too. And yes, say hello if you see me :)

Logged on exactly at 24hrs before flight to check in but didn't get our seats in the bubble. Never mind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!