CL and DDP?

Raivyn

Mouseketeer
Do people who book on CL still do DDP?

I've read on the DDP thread that some people thought it was too much food.

We're a family of four (2 adults, 2 kids both girls), and we're concerned with spending alot of snacks and drinks while we're there at the end of June. We know we'll need some of it, and we don't see ourselves dragging it from home and having to haul it with us when we switch resorts.

We also plan to take mid-afternoon breaks by the pool each of our 10 day stay (hit the parks in the early morning/pool relaxing in the afternoon, and back to the parts in the late afternoon evening).

I would hate to be limited by DDP if we're by the pool and just want a drink. But DH wants a beer in the evening, and I don't want to feel obligated to hike back to our resort when it would be easier to pay $10 for a beer. :p

But $10 beers and snacks here and there over 10 days and 4 people adds up, which is why CL sounds so appealing.

Any thoughts?

We did the dining plan and stayed CL 3 times now. I find that it replaces breakfast and some snacks. We will have some wine and snacks before we leave for dinner. Never made it back for the desserts. I did not find it a waste at all. We each took a piece of fruit from the breakfast set up for a snack. The beer and wine selections have always been nice with a variety of choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter