Citricos or Narcoossees???

dansyr

I'm a loser
For one of our dinners we are considering either Citricos or Narcoossees. Which one should we choose and why??

We enjoy them both. I think Narcoossee's setting is great though. Check the menus. Narcoossee's is primarily seafood these days.

Probably the one that has the more appealing menu and atmosphere for you. That's how I would choose.

Seriously, have you posted your likes/dislikes or what is important to you in dining? Have you looked at the menus or the dozens of recent discussions on these two restaurants? To some vacationers I would suggest Citricos, to others Narcoosee's. Ask 100 people and you will likely get 50 for one, 50 for the other.

Try this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=294151

Or this one: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=262803&highlight=Citricos

or this one: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=270506&highlight=Citricos

A quick search in the archives turns up a plethora of reviews, opinions and debates on the two restaurants you mention.

Good luck,
Andrew

I have eaten at both restaurants and I like Citricos much better for formal or romantic dinners. Nacrossess is more casual. I found the menu for both restaurants fine but the atmosphere's quite different. Citricos is a sleek, modern, and romantic place and nice for families too but Narcossees to me is more reminisent of a seafood/ new england look. You can go wrong with either.....but I had the best anniversary dinner ever in Disney at Citricos.

Ok, I guess I should have given more info.
It will be just my boyfriend and I, so a romantic dinner would be nice. Price is not an issue because we are doing a dining plan.
Doesn't make a difference whether primarily seafood or not. We enjoy both seafood and almost all other types of food as long as it is prepared well. Which has better ambience. Any perks to either such as having a view of castle or fireworks or such??

While Citrico's doesn't necessarily have the view that Narcoossee's has... it also doesn't have the NOISE!!! If you are looking for a nice, romantic dinner, then I would suggest Citrico's. All i remember about Narcoossee's is that it was LOUD. Not the place to have a quiet meal. On top of that, I think that Citrico's has the better (and more inventive) food. Citrico's has soft cozy chairs and is a beautiful space. Very modern, but also retaining the elegance of the Grand Floridian (It shares a lobby area with Victoria & Albert's). WIth that being said, Narcoossee's is good in it's own right, I just wouldn't call the atmosphere romantic. Why not dine at Citrico's, then walk along the beach after your meal? Or maybe grab a drink at Mizner's and listen to the band in the Grand Floridian lobby...

I'd agree with what Andy just said.
Both are fine spots tho and you won't go wrong whichever you choose. In fact, we're doing both when we go in May!!

I find both spots romantic. Citrico's for the quiet, elegant atmosphere and Narcoossee's for the setting and view.

Cuisine is fine at both these days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter