"Circle Of Flavors"-New DAK Offering

I’m seeing last day Oct. 30th. Anyone know if offered in November or maybe it’s fully reserved?

Sadly it looks like it will be over at the end of October. The website states "Select nights from Wednesday, July 24 through October 23, 2019: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM". The details were tucked away as a 'read more' at the bottom in the "know before you go" section". We would have loved to do this but we're not going until mid-November. It looks amazing. Looking forward to hearing about it on the forums.

Sadly it looks like it will be over at the end of October. The website states "Select nights from Wednesday, July 24 through October 23, 2019: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM". The details were tucked away as a 'read more' at the bottom in the "know before you go" section". We would have loved to do this but we're not going until mid-November. It looks amazing. Looking forward to hearing about it on the forums.

Thank u Beth! That’s what I get for not reading details in its entirety. Hmmm, wonder where my children get it, lol.

Additionally, I would have loved to attended as well. I heard nothing but wonderful things about Harambe Night 3 years ago.

I think it sounds lovely as most things do that combine AK and food ;) Does anyone know how it works when the park is still open? I mean if the event starts at the Harambe train station at 6 pm they surely have to close the station off for "regular" guests? Or is 6 pm just a "place holder"?

Last edited:
I think it sounds lovely as most things do that combine AK and food ;) Does anyone know how it works when the park is still open? I mean if the event starts at the Harambe train station at 6 pm they surely have to close the station off for "regular" guests? Or is 6 pm just a "place holder"?

They close Rafiki's Planet Watch and Harambe train station early, anyway.
Figure Rafiki's PW will close about 5PM, on a regular basis.

In fact, just checking the attractions listings, Rafiki's PW looks to be not operating on a regular basis starting Aug. 4, 2019.

Good to hear this is a great event! We are booked in Aug and I was able to get a FP+ for FoP till 8:35pm, my question is how long is the walk from Harambe to FoP? If the CoF is rocken then we have a decision to make!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter