Circle Journal COMPLETE

Happy New Year! (we have 9 hours to go.......)

We don't have a yahoo group yet - once we've all got topics that would need to be sorted.

We don't normally have a list of all addresses but as, for safety, I'd recommend putting your own name and address somewhere in your book (in case of PO meltdown:rolleyes1 ) each person will have the address of the person whose book they are working on as well as who they will be sending to IYSWIM. (I'll just ask my swap buddy to PM me the address as I need it;) )

Let me have a think and I'll maybe put an opt-in on the signups in case not everyone wants to do PCs.

In the yahoo group we can make a database for the books and tracking as well as one for addresses. If we can't trust our addresses to each other on a private yahoo group- why would we trust our books to one another?

Rebecca

I finally found the album I'm going to use for this!!!!!! :banana: It's on order and should be here next week. So, my book size is 8x8.

Good point Rebecca!

I'm going to close this on Monday (I think we'r all here, almost) so can you try to let me have your themes and sizes by then please? And if you don't want to send PCs please post or PM me and I'll think about a way round.

I need to make my dip now....

My theme is going to be favorite Disney Meal and a recipe from it. I think I will be using an 8 by 8 album but it depends on what I find when I go to the store.

Rebecca

Mazda, you've still got AWM down as on the fence. She said she was in and was doing an 8x8 book with the theme of Favorite Meal by Your Favorite Character.

I just wanted to wish you guys a great time with your CJ's.:wizard: As much as I wanted to play, I am worried that I am entering competition season for my DD and travel for that would get in the way! I hope you post pictures when they are all done!:)

I don't have my book yet but I will be doing an 8x8 so you can add that the list.

We can learn together. It looks like there are quite a few of us who have never done one of these before. And, when you set up your book, it's your book and you can't do it wrong. You set it up how you want it. And, you'll make 1 or 2 pages in everyone else's book, but not all at once. It'll be like 1 or 2 pages a month. We can help each other out. I like your idea of a theme with your little man and Disney. You could do a kid's perspective of Disney or howabout, Wonderful Moments at Disney and we could tell cute stories of things that have happened while at Disney?

I hope you do it!!!!!

I've never did this before either. Come and join us and we will all get thru this together. Kind of like walking thru one of those big Disney crowds at closing time when you either have a hand or a shoulder. And we have a good mix too, some who are new and some who are experts! (No, I wasnt going to say old:lmao: Esp since most of you are younger than me!)
So come play!:goodvibes

BTW has anyone seen the Sweet stack by DCWV? I already have paper picked out for two books we're doing. Its so "Sweet!":lovestruc

I'll play - My theme would be 6x6 "Healthy and Tasty Recipes"

This is going to be a LOT of fun :)

Kellie

Heya! Well, I've been MIA for the past few months - work has been INSANE, and I had weight loss surgery on 12/8, so I've been dealing with that. Now that I'm recovering from surgery, and have made some major changes to my life, I have a lot more time to putter around in my stamp room and get some scrapping done! How have you been? :)

:woohoo: For you, taking care of yourself.
Glad you have more time to play now.
Looking forward to a good new year here. :thumbsup2

Time to play is a great thing - I never realized how much I MISSED it! And we're counting down days until our March cruise and trip to Disneyland. We've never seen the west coast Mickey, and we sure are excited about it :)

Have big plans for 2009 for your family?

Hi Kellie - I sent you a PM before I checked here, but it seems from AWM you've been around before! Can you PM me your status please? Thanks.

Jenny, I had you diwn for "Recipe rehas" - do you want to stick with that or change?

Updating the OP (I thought I'd done AWM :blush: ) Come on PO3, coooooome aaaand joiiiin uuuuuuuuus! :rotfl:

Hi Kellie - I sent you a PM before I checked here, but it seems from AWM you've been around before! Can you PM me your status please? Thanks.

Jenny, I had you diwn for "Recipe rehas" - do you want to stick with that or change?

Updating the OP (I thought I'd done AWM :blush: ) Come on PO3, coooooome aaaand joiiiin uuuuuuuuus! :rotfl:

Yup, she was a newbie in one of my swaps. She did good work. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter