• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cindy's Questions . . .

LadyTrampScamp&Angel

DIS Veteran
Got to start trying for a Cindy's ressie. Don't they take a credit card to hold them now? Can you tell me what they charge for the ressie and what's the cancellation policy?

Thanks!

Yes, they do charge your credit card to secure the reservation. IIRC, the charge is $10 per adult and $5 per child. The amount is applied toward the balance of your bill. The deposit is refundable if you cancel up to 48hours(?) of your reservation.

If you call each day trying to get a better time, your credit card will be billed each time. Once you choose your best day/time and cancel the rest, a credit will be applied to your charge card.

HTH!

I was surpried to see they didn't charge my credit card for a cancelled one. But I did cancel 4 days after booking (when I secured a more preferred time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter