Cinderella's Royal Table Proposal Packages and Special Events.

Yes, as my post indicates, things have changed a lot. And, definitely not for the better. I told the on-duty manager in Sept. we won't be back (after having had many nice meals there over the years). And, trust me, we won't be back.

Does anyone have a pix or a link to a pix of the Slipper Dessert? Thanks!

This was my DD's in August.:goodvibes

CIMG2676.jpg

I just wanted to post my pictures from CRT.

This was for my 30th birthday in September

Disney2008409.jpg

I LOVE my glass slipper!! What a great keepsake!

And this is the cupcake they give you for your birthday

Disney2008401-1.jpg

We loved CRT!!! :love:

Just a warning, make sure if you get the flutes, that they've already been pre-paid for! DH thought they automatically charged him, we had our 'toast' at dinner, and took the glasses with us, because he *specifically* asked that we can take them home. So, we did. Then we get back to the hotel, there's a NASTY voicemail that we were NOT supposed to take the glasses with us, so we MUST take them back or be charged $65.00 a PIECE!! So, that is what we did, we took them back promptly the next morning. We're not thieves! What a way to ruin a romantic suprise.

To boot, we were also charged $14.00 for the whatever it was in the flutes... I want champagne for that price.

So, then they said 'oh, it shouldn't have been handled that way, we'll send them to you at your home address, we're really sorry.' No word from them.

Turns out they never charged us, but we never got the opportunity to get the glasses we really wanted. I'm *really* disappointed, and we were SO embarrassed. I've been tempted to call them again over this, but I feel like it's a lost cause. :(

Just a warning, make sure if you get the flutes, that they've already been pre-paid for! DH thought they automatically charged him, we had our 'toast' at dinner, and took the glasses with us, because he *specifically* asked that we can take them home. So, we did. Then we get back to the hotel, there's a NASTY voicemail that we were NOT supposed to take the glasses with us, so we MUST take them back or be charged $65.00 a PIECE!! So, that is what we did, we took them back promptly the next morning. We're not thieves! What a way to ruin a romantic suprise.

To boot, we were also charged $14.00 for the whatever it was in the flutes... I want champagne for that price.

So, then they said 'oh, it shouldn't have been handled that way, we'll send them to you at your home address, we're really sorry.' No word from them.

Turns out they never charged us, but we never got the opportunity to get the glasses we really wanted. I'm *really* disappointed, and we were SO embarrassed. I've been tempted to call them again over this, but I feel like it's a lost cause. :(

Oh, that stinks! I am astonished that they took the time to track you down for items they gave away like candy until last year. Customer service there seems to be going downhill fast.

In 2007, we were supposed to have the paid toast but they totally forgot it. DH inquired as we were leaving and the (nice) waiter brought the flutes in a box and bag ... he made it clear they were complimentary ONLY because he screwed up. (DH also ordered a glass engraved slipper for me but it was also handed to me in the box - no pretty plate and roses like the previous poster, LOL)

My sister gave me this engraved glass slippers and I'm loving it so much!

@shadowryter, the slipper dessert looks so awesome...and yummy, too!

:love: :hippie: :worship: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :banana:
thanks for the info - useful thread...

this seems useful information...thanks for sharing...

see ya...
:) :hug: :rolleyes1 :dance3: :laundy: :love: :hippie: :cool1:

Great thread! Sorry if I'm missing something but can I order the engraved glass slipper on the same number as the dessert slipper??

For the glass slipper call CRT's Special Event Line at (407) 824-4477 :thumbsup2

Anyone ever have a birthday celebration at CRT?

What was involved?

TIA

Here's a pic of my DD with the cupcake that was bought out the same time the breakfast was. CRT is beautiful but it's very disappointing that it is so rushed - especially for what is being charged.

DH010185.jpg

I was reading through here and I may have overlooked this if it has already been asked but is it possible to use dining plan meals toward the purchase/price of the engagement package?

This is gonna be my first time at disney, and my girlfriends frist time at the Royal table. We got these reservations by chance and it couldnt have been to perfect because i was planning on proposing to her at Disney. Im very nervous about doing things in front of a bunch of people, but this will make our entire trip, and life together just amazingly awesome. If anyone has anyideas or words ofencouragment please post them.

This is gonna be my first time at disney, and my girlfriends frist time at the Royal table. We got these reservations by chance and it couldnt have been to perfect because i was planning on proposing to her at Disney. Im very nervous about doing things in front of a bunch of people, but this will make our entire trip, and life together just amazingly awesome. If anyone has anyideas or words ofencouragment please post them.

PERFECTLY MAGICAL PLAN!!!!! You are starting off right! Call them back and tell them your plan so they can mark it on your reservation! Will this be at breakfast or dinner? How super sweet is that! Congratulations! Let us know how it goes!

Its going to be a dinner, i thik its close to when the fireworks are goong off! I will call today and make sure they know! Thank you! Do they take pics so i can remember her face when i ask forever!

Its going to be a dinner, i thik its close to when the fireworks are goong off! I will call today and make sure they know! Thank you! Do they take pics so i can remember her face when i ask forever!

They take pictures with Cinderella when you first go in and those are free with the dinner. However I am sure a cast member would be glad to take a picture for you when you ask her! Congrats again!

Just in case anyone is searching for information about CRT "enhancements" on the boards, like I have been doing, I have a little bit of info.

I made my reservation and then called 407-824-4477 and spoke with Kristin who is put together a package for me for my daughter. It's not a birthday or anything, we're just celebrating the end of our Princess Adventure at WDW with breakfast in the Castle.

I've arranged for a princess balloon (it will be attached to the table prior to our arrival), the slipper dessert and the pink glass slipper engraved with her name and the year and a note from Mommy. The total for this is about $109 with tax and gratuity included.

slipper dessert is $12.95
engraved pink glass slipper $65
I don't have the exact balloon price, but it's got to be around $15

They also offer tiaras (my daughter already has one that she'll be wearing), cakes and other things.

Here's the info on the new Cinderella's Royal Table Princess Package:

Price: $90 plus tax and gratuity ($112.05 total)

What's Included:
  • Pixie dust on the table
  • Princess balloon (choice of Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, Belle or Jasmine)
  • Fancy, fondant-covered vanilla or chocolate cake featuring Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Tiana, or Ariel (6-inch cake, feeds 5–7, according to Disney)
  • Name on the cake
  • Barrette-style crystal tiara (full-size tiara available for an additional $17 + tax and gratuity)

Rules:
  • Theme park admission required
  • CRT reservation required
  • Princesses will visit table but cannot present the package/cake
  • CRT will not store your cake after you get it
  • You can swap the 6-inch cake for an 8-inch (+ $15) or a 10-inch (+ $40); just know that Disney underestimates the number of guests their cakes can serve. A 6-inch may serve as many as 10 if you cut the pieces smaller.

How to Order: Email wdw.crt.special.events@disney.com or call 407-824-4477

They will send you a 4-page PDF with info about the package. Here are the pages with the photos on them...

CRTPrincessPkg2.jpg

CRTPrincesPkg1.jpg

thanks for posting that. We will be going for our triplets 6th b-day this year and didn't want to order yet another chocolate slipper for each of them. This will be perfer for the 3 of them for around the same cost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter