Cinderella Royal Table - Worth the $?

Ok I am going to ask this, sorry if it is somewhere else or a dumb question. First of all, I just learned planning this trip that there even was a Cinderella Table, how I missed that I will never know. And I do not have kids, but I want to do this as much as any inner princess..haha
I do have the dinning plan and would reserve a table but this one requires pre-payment, anyone know why?..
My luck by the time I can pre-pay for it, any and all reservations will be gone.
Oh well, just wondered. Can I atleast go in a see it even if I do not get to eat there?
THANKS ALL
I love how much everyone is Disney crazy like me...
:banana: :cool1: :yay:

I'm not sure if it depends on the dining plan that you have, but we're on the DxDP in August and I called and made two CRT reservations, one for dinner, one for breakfast, and I did not have to prepay. It was just linked to our reservation. I tried to do it online, but it required prepayment, a quick call and we were all set. It's one of me and DH's favorite places. We have 3 DD's, (10,7, and turning 5 at CRT during this next trip) and it is just so magical for our family! Hope you go! :)

As long as you have the dining plan and have your ressies appropriately linked, it will only require a cc guarantee and will not charge your cc unless you don't show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter