Cici's Pizza 2 buffets for $6 deal

We ate at the one in Orlando last year, with the coupons from the hotel we only paid $25 for the five of us. The salad was good, wasn't a ranch dressing salad. The pizza was okay, I wouldn't spend more for it, but it served it's purpose.

About the person saying it is so horrible you might as well dumpster dive & also made references to health care... Do you really think ANY food you are consuming from ANY fast food place or restaurant is healthy?:confused3

ITA I mean, we dine at Shula's when at WDW--not cheap, and definitely not healthy! ;)

Yes, it had occurred to me that all fast food is putrid for your health.

My point was that if it also happens to taste as putrid as Cici's pizza, and you still savor it, you might be a special kind of numbskull.

Shula's = tastes really good, and may be worth the occasional salty splurge. Cici's = tastes like Meat Loaf's underwear, go somewhere else.

I actually can't even come up with anything for this post except maybe...sad.:sad2: I'm not really understanding your insulting views.

I actually can't even come up with anything for this post except maybe...sad.:sad2: I'm not really understanding your insulting views.

It's been my experience that people who behave in this manner are unhappy in some aspect of their lives. :thumbsup2 All the OP did was find a great value and shared it with us. We are free to take it or leave it, so I'm not understanding why the insults are necessary. :confused3

Yes, it had occurred to me that all fast food is putrid for your health.

My point was that if it also happens to taste as putrid as Cici's pizza, and you still savor it, you might be a special kind of numbskull.

Shula's = tastes really good, and may be worth the occasional salty splurge. Cici's = tastes like Meat Loaf's underwear, go somewhere else.

Yes we get it. Now troll on off.

Someone with 16 posts pulling the troll card. Adorable.

Enjoy your slop, I'll move along.

It's called trolling when you throw out comments on a thread negatively. You have an opinion and your entitled. You gave it and gave it etc. Clearly we know how you feel. Why keep bringing it up? The Royal Duke wants to show the peons how great he is. Enjoy it. Im sure in your world you are a very important person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter