Chuck E Cheese Coupon?

FLAngie

DIS Veteran
I am looking for a 100 tokens for $10 coupon that does not expire today. Anyone have one they would like to share? I signed up for their email coupons but only got the 100 for $15.:confused3

Have you looked at their website? I always check there and print out a coupon before we go. Not sure what's on there currently.

Go to their website and sign up for their eclub. They will send you a one time email with their best coupons. A few weeks ago it was still the 100 tokens for $10 deal along with a few others. I think it's different than signing up from their coupon link.

Also, Minute Maid juice boxes have coupons for free tokens, plus another coupon that I believe is buy 40 get 40

The Minute Maid coupons on the juice boxes are:
10 free tokens with pizza purchase
Save $10 - Buy 40 tokens and get 40 free
Save $25 - Buy 100 tokens get 100 free
1 large pizza, 4 reg size drinks, and 30 tokens for 19.99
1 large pizza, 4 reg size drinks, and 100 tokens for 29.99

Thanks everyone! It was the e-club that I signed up for. I guess they are not doing the 100 for $10 right now. I should have started looking earlier. The kids always take me to Chuck E Cheese for Mother's Day.:rotfl:

I have also gotten some good coupons off the Chuck-E-Cheese string cheese packages. I belive the last one we had included a pizza deal plus 12 free tokens :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!