Christmas photos???

At least we have the DIS to help us through :goodvibes Let the countdown continue!!!

Been a while since I put some on here. I don't think I put any from the Hollywood Hollly Day Parade:

311462535_K8swh-L.jpg

311463324_vVzMj-L.jpg

344121613_Xh8FY-L.jpg

344124002_tFP7N-L.jpg

After looking at Steamboat209 pictures, I was thinking, will the characters be dressed up and in the Character Spot in Epcot? And then...are their outfits different in each park?

At last Christmas the characters in MGM DHS holiday parade were Christmas themed in their costumes. Across from the hat, the characters were in holiday outfits.

I don't recall the day parade at MK having any Christmas costumed characters. And none at the EPCOT Character Spot were in holiday costume.

Are you going this December? If so enjoy!

we went last year at Christmas time. It was so magical! Looking at all of these pictures is making me long to be there this Christmas...I'll just have to live vicariously through the photos.

here are a bunch of my photos...

DSCF3429.JPG

DSCF3466.JPG

DSCF3472.JPG

I have many more, I jst want to make sure these actually show up in the post.

Thanks for getting me into the spirit FEET1...your pics are beautiful!! 9 more Friday, 9 more Fridays, 9 more Fridays...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

DSCF3868.JPG

DSCF3869.JPG

DSCF3877.JPG

I have a TON from the Osborne Lights...I also have video of that. I'll have to get that up on youtube or something.

Looking at these all are bringing back some awesome memories!

At last Christmas the characters in MGM DHS holiday parade were Christmas themed in their costumes. Across from the hat, the characters were in holiday outfits.

I don't recall the day parade at MK having any Christmas costumed characters. And none at the EPCOT Character Spot were in holiday costume.

Are you going this December? If so enjoy!

Yes we are!!! We are SUPER excited! It can't come soon enough! I'm sure we'll have a blast!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter