Christmas Parade Tour

Tinkaboo

DIS Veteran
Back in the way back, we used to do a special Christmas tour where you got to go on Haunted Mansion and Small World, got a hot chocolate and gingerbread cookie and then bleacher seating for the Christmas parade over by Small World. This was a great treat! Like $89 or something.

Does anyone know when this stopped? I think last time we were there at Christmas was 2018 and I think we did it then. Do you think it will come back and if not, why not? I notice none of the special tours have returned since COVID. Is it because there are not enough plaids? There were probably 20 people in our group so that’s almost 2 grand in their pocket. And there were multiple groups going at once, those bleachers were full.

It was another great Disney memory…hopefully one that I’ll be able to experience again.

I believe they were still doing the holiday tour you describe in 2019, the last holiday season pre-COVID. As you mentioned, none of the guided tours (other than VIP) have returned post-COVID so unless those start up again soon I wouldn't expect this will happen this year. Perhaps they will switch to some kind of parade seating dining package instead?

I'm hoping they bring all the tours back at some point, though even pre-COVID I think they had scaled them back and were only offering WIWF and the holiday one.

Me, too! I would love to do the train one now plus WIWF which I didn’t do either when I was younger.

I wouldn’t mind the dinner package if you actually GOT A SEAT !!! Problem with MSEP was it was basically just a place to stand…lol.

I loved the Christmas tour! So nice having that parade seating. I would gladly pay for that via tour or even dining package.

We did WIWF twice, once to see the dream suite and once for walts apartment once they switched over. Fantastic tour. Highly recommend it if they bring it back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter