~Christmas ORNAMENT Exchange-Sign up!~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Do you enjoy decorating your Christmas tree? Want to get a new ornament from a fellow DISer? If so, come and join us for the ornament exchange. All ornaments will need to be packed well so that it arrives safely to its destination. With the ornament, put a note or card with your user name so that your pal knows who to thank.

This will be a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. You MUST send me a tracking number as soon as you have sent out your exchange and post on the sent/received thread that will be posted once names have been given out.

In addition to sending out a pm to me with your mailing info., please view this thread. http://www.disboards.com/threads/if...ost-you-must-read-post.3458047/#post-54627221 Read through it, and acknowledge that you have read the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. In your sign up, please post Christmas Ornament Exchange, so that I know which exchange you are signing up for.

Partner info. will be given by- Thursday 11/5.
The send by date is-Thursday 11/19.
***Sending out your exchange early if possible is always a great idea! :santa:
***Reminder that you may not get the type of ornament that you use/collect-this is to give your sender an idea of what you like. If you are open to anything, and being surprised, that is always fun as well.

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via AIR MAIL-yes or no-
Are you able to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
What type of ornaments do you use/collect?
*For child participants, please also include their gender, and age.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter